Do you use dish-washer or wash them manually?

• Dish Washer
  • Wash them myself

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had room for a dish washer in my apartment, I would definitely prefer that!! But for now I have to wash by hand :(

Most Helpful Guy

• We wash them manually. Don't have a dishwasher, wish we did. Part of it has been waiting to when we do up out kitchen so we get a new dishwasher with a new kitchen. That is probably when we will get one. However, in any place that serves food to the public it has been law in my country that they are only aloud to wash dishes in a dishwasher and they must have them. I think that is how it is in food places here.

• Yeah same here, dish washer are required if you serve people with food

• Thanks for MHA

What Girls Said 6

• Both. Not everything we own can go in the dishwasher (wood etc).

• I wash everything manually. There are no dish washers where I live. I've only seen one in my life and it was in a different country.

• I do both. Some dishes are not dishwasher safe.

• Technically my brother washes and my sister and I dry (just me when she's not home.) However, when he leaves for college in a month, we're getting a dishwasher.

• I wash them myself

• Recently we have purchased a new built-in dish-washer. I couldn`t even imagine it would simplify my life so much! It`s so easy to load a dish-washer with dirty dishes and drink tea while it is working:)

What Guys Said 8

• I used to wash them myself, but my back hurt so I just load them in the dishwasher. However, I do make sure that the dishes are cleaned off as much as possible so that it makes it easier on the dishwasher and that it's more guaranteed to come out completely clean.

• I use dish washer - I think it cleans stuff better

• We do both.

• i hired the flies do it for me so i can just sitting around , watch them yelled at me.

• Manually. We have a dishwasher but never use it. I don't even know how it works bc it's never been on

• With a stack like that it would go in the dish washer. Since I'm only responsible for myself I usually wash what I use by hand after I eat if I have time. When I'm busy and things start to pile up I load the dish washer.

• Plates, glares and flatware go in the dishwasher. Cookware gets gets hand washed.

• Both, I wash manually and then put in the dishwasher for it to clean anything I missed

• Well you are meant to rinse dishes before putting them in a dishwasher, many people don't they stick them strait in the dishwasher with half their meal stuck on them LOL

• @Applefan1 I do more than just rinse it off. I use dish cleaning soap to get rid off most of the food and if there are traces left that I didn't spot or other germs than that's what the dishwasher is for.