How would you feel if you woke up one day and?

... you were still a baby, chilling in your crib? youw whole life has been one looooong dream.

Would you be happy because you're still a baby and didn't really went through the things you've dealt with or would you be sad because you actually love the life you dreamt of?

I would be really sad because my girlfriend wouldn't even excist, neither would my friends; but I'd also be happy because it'd mean my parents are actually still with me and that I didn't have some really awful problems. I'd also be pissed because it would probably mean there's no internet.

Most Helpful Girl

• noooo i'd be so sad. my daughter is my whole life i'd be heart broken if i woke up and she never existed.

• That's great! it means you love your life haha. I'm glad someone wouldn't like it

• sure it would be cool if my past mistakes disappeared but if it means i wouldn't have my daughter or the guy i'm with today its not worth it.(:

What Guys Said 5

• I know the future, past mistakes will not happen, and there is chance for advancement and financial opportunity.

• I would be thrilled because I would then be an incredibly smart baby that won't make the same mistakes as I did in the dream

• If I was a baby I wouldn't comprehend most of the stuff that went down so it wouldn't matter

• Dude, don't be boring

• Fine, fine, considering I'd have mixed feelings it's easier to just go the kid Goku route so I'll do that. It'd suck I wouldn't be able to keep ssj the same way though.

• I've never watched that lmao

• I'd be happy af shittin on myself and internet is a waste of time

• WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

What Girls Said 8

• What a cool question
    I'd live that I would get to live my life over and have an extra 22 years
    I'd be more fit and healthy and make more friends, and then I would find my current boyfriend a little earlier so we could date while younger. I'd dress the way I really want and just be more confident.

I wouldn't be sad about anything that was good hat was a dream. It just means it was a good dream, I still experienced it, but now I get to have new memories or I could work towards recreating those best memories

• Thanks! How can you be sure your boyfriend is a real person, tho? if he was, he'd probably already be an adult

• Oh yeah :O well I guess I will accept the fact that it was never real, and look for someone who was like him/know what to look for in a guy : )

I'm not really one to dwell on the past or miss people who are gone. If they are out of my life there is nothing to miss. It's basically like they aren't real.

• Wow I wish I was like you lol I tend to miss people waaaaaay too much.

• I would be the happiest person on earth. Sure my life well the dream was hell and I know I'll have to live some of the torture but at least I'll get to prevent every mistake I've made or gone about a situation differently before it occurs.

• I'd cry from happiness

• I'd be like whoooooop yes...

• I would be soooo happy that I could start all over. There was internet in the 90's (you are 19 right?) it just wasn't as fast and still very limited at the time haha

• Yeah but if I was a baby, I never used the internet, which means I could be making it up in my dream... maybe I'm making up the fact that there was internet before I was born.

• Whoa, you could invent Facebook! lol

• I would be so happy because I can start my life all over and have a chance to fix my mistakes, I wish we had a time machine D:

• I would be happy, that means that I can change things

• That would be cool.