PLEASE ANSWER :( ?

My house is next to middle school and in the morning the traffic is quite bad. I put fence in front of my house so people don't drive in to my house and the school called the police to told me to put the fence away because it's make the traffic worst but that fence is in my property so am i wrong to put the fence in my property? and I live here before the school. and in the morning and the afternoon the students and the teachers always walking in my property but i don' mind that but you know I have my own car but i can't get out of my house because the school traffic.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• OH MY GOD, I would laugh at that school and continue to put up the fence. Check your property line, if the fence is on your property line, you can do whatever you want, well within reason that is, and a fence is reasonable especially if people are wandering in and out of your property. If need be, talk to the principle at the school, and let them know, your house, your rules.

• thank you for answering it's my property!

What Guys Said 1

• It's your property, keep the fence up. Maybe talk to the police so they won't be bothering you either.

What Girls Said 3

• If it's your property than they can't do anything about it

• thank you for answering it's my property!!

• That's your property not theirs.

• If it's your property, you are technically allowed to do what you want to it. Call the non-emergency police number for your area and talk with them about it.