Do you prefer cold or hot?

You can put on enough clothes to deal with cold, but you can be naked and the heat will still be miserable.

• Cold
    78% (25)57% (16)68% (41)Vote
  • Hot
    22% (7)43% (12)32% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer the cold. I can't stand the heat.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• give me the cold , like you said I can add more cloths to get to a comfortable level ; but I can only take off so much cloths before the cops call it indecent exposure of the arrest report lmao

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I prefer to be hot because I can take off layers of clothing and be at my comfort level.

I dislike being cold because often times when you are , you are left with what you have on and can't really do much to warm yourself up.

0|0
    0|0
  • The cold. I can wear layers of clothing to deal with cold weather. Drink hot soups/ tea.
    But, hot weather is almost unbearable

0|2
    0|0
    • I love cold weather!!!

• Show All
    • How about a horrible rain storm in the middle of winter lol that would make you super happy

• @Anon1999 Woah...😨😨 No, lol. I meant I love light rain, not a horrible storm!!!

• I love being hot, and hate hate being cold. Now if you're talking weather, I don't mind the cold since I just wear lots of layers! As long as I'm hot the temperature doesn't matter :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me HOTTT!!!

Someone in hot whether come trade with me!! 😓 stupid winter

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to sleep when it's too hot is unbearable

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Ireland, Il take all the heat I can..

0|0
    0|0
  • THE TEARS! I accidentally hit hot in your poll.
    Definitely a fan of the cold. Flushes cheeks, cuter clothes, less frizz to my beautiful curls.
    But I just love the chill on my skin :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer hot weather.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hot weather

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold all the way. I can not sleep when it's hot. I get the best sleep when it's freezing cold and, I can just snuggle in my blanket. I agree with what you said about the heat and, cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand cold weather I like it hot. But however it's impossible for me to sleep in the heat.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Cold for sure. The heat is unbearable for me... I don't know how some people enjoy living (or even taking vacation) in Florida and somehow considering it enjoyable weather.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, Florida does have the beach.

• Show All
    • Right, right. That makes sense. Places like Orlando is more of what I was referring to.

• I'd be too scared of hurricanes to live near the beach. I'd rather visit it.

• I prefer the heat, but then again, I live in Scandinavia, and winter basically lasts for nine months a year here. I hate having to wrap up in bulky clothes and catching cold and hurrying to get to somewhere warm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the heat to be honest to the cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer cold as I can't stand too much heat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold of course but sadly I am a in a hot country

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always nice to cuddle up with friends in the cold.
    I love the heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer things cool

0|0
    0|0