I hate my feet!! How can I fix them?

First off I'm 5ft6 and I wear a size 9/9.5 in girls😑😞. And my feet are wide😑. And to top it all off my skin color on my feet is completely uneven. My toes are wayyyy lighter than the top half of my foot. The top half of my foot is dark and then when it gets to my ankles it gets light again. Wtf. by the way I'm a brown skinned black female. I get pedicures but there is nothing wrong with my toenails but the tone of my foot as a whole. How can I fix this?

Most Helpful Guy

• i won't ask for a pic so i won't be criticized as a "perv"... but i find it weird when u say it's lighter down to yer toes... maybe do u wear shoes dat cover yer toes only but not da top half... so sunlight doesn't "hit" 'em?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear socks

What Guys Said 5

• get diabetes and you won't have to worry about your feet anymore 👍

• I SUMMON U @klaatu51

• guys dont even notice feet (unless he's got a fetish)

• basically it's da FIRST thing they notice... some guys at least

• Cut em off!

• go feet tanning haha!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'3 and I wear a 9.5-10 in sneakers. At least an 8 in other shoes. Don't worry about it. You're feet are proportional and you can't change them, so just learn to not care what anyone else thinks. They're feet. They don't have to be sexy. They just have to be functional.

• It doesn't matter, I'm sure you're beautiful

• You can try Foot binding but your feet will stop looking like feet and start looking wrong and deformed.

www.womensmallblog.com/.../2113537_orig.jpg