Do you have any mental disorder?

I have mild OCD and misophonia. And yes this is the real OCD not that fake crap everyone online says they have. And misophonia means that I hate certain sounds to the point that I could get violent. I don't like having misophonia, but I don't mind my OCD because I am never late because of it. One of my best friends has Autism, and I didn't even know it for a long time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have an anxiety disorder due to an abusive childhood. Because of this I have a very mild form of OCD apparently as a way to cope with the anxiety as a psychologist who diagnosed me said. I have to take a daily pill for the anxiety and I have some emergency pill to take if I feel a panic attack coming on. I try not to let it affect or control my life. I believe I do a good job with it. My biggest problem is raised voices, confrontation and large groups of people. These are times when I have problems controlling the anxiety.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'm crazy I think about killing people all thE time. I act and imitate other who I like. I put on personas to make people like. Me I fantasy about rape before. And I'm narcissistic and inscure at the same time. I agrue with my self and weigh out the pros and cons of living.

What ever all that is diagnose as that what I am.

• I think that would be a type of schizophrenia

• Yea. Most people think they're normal. I thought my stuff was normal for the longest time

• Ehh I got this far with these thought a other 40 years I should be fine.

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm I don't know but I've never been diagnosed... I have a few OCD tendencies but nothing that impacts my life that much

• I have ADHD diegnoised since i was 3 years old. also major depression. which since I've been diegnoised for a year almost they may think i have BIpolar depression. Anxeity and Paranoia. only one I used to take medcine for but i was banned from taking my depression pills from a resent suicide attempt. but yeah.

• Anorexia and body dysmorphia are my two big ones.
    and anxiety.-.

• I don't know if this is a disorder or not but I have mild mental retardation and I have social angzity disorder

• I have anxiety and depression

• Social anxiety and depression.

My social anxiety is relatively mild. I mean I'm shy and get nervous very easily, but I can hide it pretty well and function fine. The only time it really becomes a problem for me is when I have to give a class presentation. I have to take medication before I give one or I'll literally have a panic attack.

• I am a clinically diagnosed sociopath, however I am considered "dormant" because my temperament is calmer and easier to manage.

• Nope, I might go for another check up.

So far, nope.

And did you get violent on anyone?

• No. The most I've done is shouted at someone. I can hold back actual violence. In my mind though I picture stuff I'd never do

• No I dont.

What Guys Said 8

• About time somebody can differentiate between OCD and simply being a neat freak or anal-retentive. As a psychology student you do not realize how much it irks me when I hear people self-diagnosed themselves for OCD simply because they're organize or like to clean up. xD

Anyway, No I don't have any mental disorder.

• None of mine are diagnosed but I've been to therapy for 2/3 of them.
    -Social anxiety
    -Depression
    -Asperger's (I've not been to therapy for this but I'm plucking up the courage to get assessed for it because my mum strongly feels I have it, as do I.)

• Bi Polar, anxiety, OCD, some types of over sensory issues, paranoia, and borderline anorexic... and thats just the ones i know of.

• I do have OCD as well, and yeah it's real OCD, I was diagnosed with it when I was 16.

• Arachnophobia.

I'm absolutely terrified of spiders.
    Hell, I couldn't even finish some video games that have large spiders in it (such as Might & Magic), let alone what kind of terror I experience when I see one IRL.

• I have a friend who does the same thing. One time his girlfriend at the time and myself tried to cure him. Now he's still afraid but he can stand to see pictures of them. I have Trypanophobia, the fear of needles. I think it's diminished since I was younger, but then again I haven't had to get a shot in a long time so it could still be there and I don't know

• No, I don't.

• I'm pretty sure I have an anxiety disorder which is proper irritating since it fucks with every day shit, and I have ADD, but that's about it.

Worst thing is I go to do something about my anxiety disorder, lose focus, then worry about it.

• I have a phobia. That's it though.