I need a new anime to watch... Any suggestions?

I've been binging and I had a list of shows to watch... but I'm almost at the end of that list... Can you please give some shows to watch with a brief description and names of shippings... Here is a list of shows that I've already seen... (I'll probably continue the list because I often forget shows)

K, Kuroshitsuji 1-2-3, Baka and Test 1-2, Naruto-Shippuden, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist-Brotherhood, Another, Future Diary, Kotoura-san, Princess Jellyfish, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Ryoko and the Ootogi Bank, Soul Eater-NOT, Sword Art Online 1-2,

(Additions) InuYasha, DBZ (All of them), Blue Exorcist, Hetalia (All of them), Fruits Basket,
Attack on Titan

Most Helpful Guy

• Inuyasha is my all time favorite anime. Its about a high school girl named Kagome, who lives in modern Japan, but one day found a magic well that she got pulled into by a demon, which made her go back in time to the feudal era of Japan. There she meets a half wolf demon-half human named Inuyasha, a monk named Miroku, a baby fox demon named Shippo, and a demon hunter named Sango. The group learns about an ancient shikkon jewel that has the ability to turn a half demon into a full fledged demon (which is why Inuyasha wants it) but it exploded into hundreds od jewel shards that were spread out all over Japan. So the gang sets out to recover the shards for Inuyasha, battling evil demons along the way, and competing with the villain Naraku, and Inuyasha's rival (and brother) Sheshomuru for the shards.

I seriously reccomend you watch it. There is about 150 episodes i believe (I'm on 97) and one Inuyasha Movie.

• Inuyasha is a dog/human halfbreed, not wolf. Just saying. Also, Kagome shattered the jewel early on in the series with Inuyasha and sets out to find the shards, where she subsequently meets shippo, miroku, and sango. The jewel isn't limited to transforming a half demon into a full demon, it has the supposed ability to grant the user any one wish. His half brother's name is spelled Sesshoumaru. Sorry, not trying to stomp all over you. Just wanted to interject.

But go you, man. Ep 97.

• Yeah, I saw that show when it first aired in Japan

• Well I've been getting into romantic comedies lately - including Fruits Basket and School Rumble. They both have pretty shitty animation, but they are kinda funny and i like em ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• As a non-anime person I can only think of three that I watched one time with my cousin (who loves all anime) and actually liked. Two both have to do with war and things like that, but I think the plots for both of them are amazing. The other I just found extremely hilarious for some reason.

One is Code Geass: It's about a boy who is exiled from the royal family of the Britannia Empire which has colonized most of the world. It's his story about rising up and taking action against the injustice caused by the royal family. Fair warning it can be a little dark at some points and it focus just as much on the strategy of war as the actual action of war, and some find this boring. You can ship just about anyone together and I want to tell you my favorite ship, but it's a bit of a spoiler.

The second Attack on Titan: Basically humans are knocked from the top of the food chain by creatures called Titans. I'm sure someone has suggested it and it's super amazing. Also literally everyone is shipped together.

The last is Skip Beat: It's about a girl who dedicates her life to a guy who lives the life of a rockstar. He betrays her and she vows to get revenge on him by surpassing him in the showbiz world. It's extremely funny and the girl is a bit of the shojou (? I think that's the term) stereotype, but also has a lot of extra things added to her personality to keep her interesting. This one is so easy to point out the main ship RenXKyoko all the way.

What Guys Said 7

• Impressive. You watched Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist. Those two shows are easily two of my favorite anime, hell Death Note is #1 in my anime list.

Since you watched Naruto Shippuden then I'll recommend shows like Dragon Ball (every anime fan must watch this one), One Piece (not the English version though), Bleach, Attack on Titans, Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter x Hunter. All of them are action animes which focus on fighting, but are good nonetheless.

• Why do you say not the English version of One Piece? That's what i watch

• I hate the English version of One Piece because they turned it from an anime which originally catered to teens and young adults to a cartoon series that catered to the 6-10 year old demographic. When 4kids did the show in English they took out all the curse words, changed characters names (They changed Zoro to Zolo) and did a bunch of edits just so it can be presented to kids on Saturday mornings (such as having Sanji with a lollipop in his mouth, instead of a cigarette: which he has in the Japanese version).

But if you're happy with the English version, then ignore me, because I'm biased to an extent. By the time I was introduce to the English version, I was already around the 200th episode into the Japanese version, so I was instantly exposed to all the differences which made me very critical of it.

• Space Dandy, *Seitokai Yakuindomo, Denki-Gai, Food Wars, Dragon Ball Suuuuuuuper, Kotoura-san, Toradora, *Working 1, *Working 2, Working 3, *Code Geass, **The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, **Neon Genesis Evangelion, *Bunny Drop, Silver Spoons, Ben-to, disappearance of yuki nagato, *Summer Wars (film), **Cowboy Bebop
    *(Atomic rating 8.5/10: fucking watch it)
    **(Watch it in the same for the same reasons you were forced to read things like To Kill a Mockingbird or Moby Dick)

• Beelzebub
    deadman wonderland

• Bleach, Dragonball Z. lol

• Bleach, dragon ball/z, inuyasha, michigo and hatchkin, requiem from the darkness, monster

• Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

• Akgme ga kill

Toyko ghoul
    And my favorite of all time made me cry

Code geass

What Girls Said 9

• You could try Inuyasha and Sailor Moon see if you like those.

• barakamon. gugure kokkuri san. samurai champloo. digimon 1, 2, 3. cowboy bebop.

• Also Durarara (and x2), Assassination Classroom, Mushishi, Garo the Animation, Trigun, Laughing Under the Clouds, Mobile Suit Gundam.

• And it's not an anime, but watch Adventure Time. It's amazing and will change your worldview. :V

• hentai

watch it and lemme know what u think

• Ahhh you're horrid XD If you wanted to say something like that you should've suggested Boku no Pico. XD

• Death Parade (similar to Kuroshitsuji),
    Tiger & Bunny - lots of yaoi innuendos, sci-fi, mecha
    Neon Genesis Evangelion - philosophical, very introspective, sci-fi, mecha
    Lovely Complex - shoujo, tall girl falls for a very short boy, HILARIOUS

• Lovely Complex sounds good. Do you know how long the series is and wether or not its dubbed?

• @atomique I like your username and yeah good luck mode reminds me of Panty & Stocking's transformations. Panty and Stocking are characters from anime Panty & Stocking with garterbelt. It's like the PPG on acid.
      It's hella cool

• I forgot PSG. Another interesting series

• Cowboy bebop

• HETALIA!!! and Fruits Basket.

• Soul Eater, Attack on Titan, Midoka Magica, Black Butler, Bleach, Blue Exorcist and Deadman Wonderland. Enjoy!

• watch kite.

• Bleach, Naruto or Naruto Shaouden