What's your greatest regret?

Mine would either be saying something bad about my mom to my friends when I was in a bitchy mood and now I feel bad or just being mean to my family is a big regret.

I thiught of this question bc my family is so wonderful and nice to me and I'm such a bitch. I deserve to have my head bashed in with a bat. they give me all this stuff, their time, and their love and I'm still bitchy to them ( I'm spoiled ). Im 15 and my childhood is almost over and school is about to start back and I spent this whole summer beig a bitch. I was thinking about this tonight. And I want to be better, so tomorrow I plan on acting better.

This question was more about me feeling guilty and wanting to tell people about bc it might just be me but I feel better after I tell people somthing or right somthing down.

So what's your biggest regret

Most Helpful Guy

• I think about this occasionally. I lost my dad when I was about 21. (stop being a bitch you never know)
    I left home at 19. I landed a good job. Anyway I was working a lot of overtime & only had Sundays to myself & to do things around the house.
    When I was a kid my dad lived his life around me. We did everything together. I regret that I never called him after I left home to meet me at the ballpark. He took me to a lot of games as a kid. I did call him at work when I was younger to meet me after he got off work. I at times still wish I wasn't so selfish & called him to meet me.

What Guys Said 6

• Not deleting my browser history before lending my mom my laptop.

• i have a few , but ill share one , when i was a young teen my grandfather asked me to go for a walk with him and i said no to him i was being a little punk and not caring about his feeling very much , a week later i think, he passed away, time is valuable especially when opportunity rise that we can spend time with love ones. i miss those times

• It's fine. Everyone can be mean to their parents at one time or another. I'm
    Sure they've forgiven you! (:

• that I went to the high school that I did, it was a small school and it sucked

• I go to a small school so I feel ya. Word gets around fast and if 3 people hate you it's pretty much half the school. Lol

• that's the problem with schools, they teach us a bunch of crap that we will never need to know in our real lives

• Not taking enough risks and playing it safe.

• Got a foreign friend's number on GaG.
    Message got deleted by mistake and she went offline.

What Girls Said 4

• I let my friends treat me like shit and walk over me for like 2 years (2 years of being called stupid or them making fun of how I looked every single day that I saw them which was 5 days a week, which wasn't fun :P ) because I was so obsessed with the idea of being a nice person and not snapping, but basically coming home and breaking down over it every day. Thankfully, I'm a much stronger person now than I was then, with a much higher opinion of myself, and wouldn't let someone put me through that again but it's still left its scars.

• #NORAGRETS if you get that reference lol

Mmm probably a whole situation of where I was bashing a friend to a guy friend (she was doing the same thing to him also about me) & I told a different friend what he said & she told the friend what he said & she confronted him about it & he thought I told her. So he told her what I said & things are still not the same. I was just pissed because she always thinks it's like a competition & she was always mad at me for nothing.

• not sharing my feelings earlier for fear of hurting 'em
    but i was in denial
    ... would've hurt 'em either way, so might as well have gotten it over with

• i let him go...