If you can choose how you die, what would it be?

Mine would either be food overdose :) (If there's such a thing) lol or never waking up

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• It would be when I'm an old man, after having lived an outrageously happy and useful life. I'd then die saving a bunch of people in need, in outrageously super-heroic fashion. Somehow, all the news crews will also happen to be on the scene to catch the whole thing on live TV, as it happens. The whole world cheers at my outrageous heroism. Fireworks and confetti fly out of nowhere. I eventually fall down to the ground, but only after staggering about in impressively outrageous fashion, like they do in the movies. ^_^

Hey, you said it could be whatever we wanted, lol. =P

• I would like to go out by old age,

• You know that probably means stroke or heart attack or getting hit by a bus for walking too slow lol

• Die while taking a dump

• I'd rather go down swinging.

• Are tou sure you don't wanna go down sliding? Sliding is more fun than swinging 😁😂 lol

• I'd like to die tragically rescuing my family from the wreckage of a destroyed sinking battleship

What Girls Said 2

• I would like to have some type of extreme brain malfunction where its just like *BAM* lights out your dead.

• But doesn't that just mean brain damage? Your heart and other organs are still functioning, so you're body's still alive, you're just brain dead.

• No like an anuerism. You usually die if its bad enough.

• Lethal injection