What are you allergic to?

I have a slight allergy to black eyeliner... but I wear it anyway sometimes LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• I have super sensitive skin, so basically any type of soap/face wash/shampoo/deodorant/body spray that's not natural will likely irritate my skin. It can kinda be sucky sometimes, but the upshot is that it forced me to get away from harmful chemicals. And plus, I still smell really good.

• Then what do you use? I have the same problem it seems... Anything I put on my skin breaks me out! :/

• Really? That's interesting!!! I have really got to get more into this natural stuff... Clearly my body is punishing me right now for eating like crap and treating my skin with too much stuff.

• Yeah, to be totally honest it took me years of fighting and fighting, but I'm a big believed in natural treatments now. And yeah, diet is so key to, as you mentioned. :)

What Guys Said 11

• Luckily I'm not allergic to anything that I know of.
    The funny thing is that the rest of my family (including grandparents most of my uncles/aunts) all suffer from being allergic to pollen and therefore have seasonal allergies. Meanwhile I breath normally as they are all sneezing and hating life xD

• I have a slight allergy to chocolate that I guess I inherited from my father, I eat chocolate anyway, it just makes my nose stuffy and I sneeze lol.

• Am allergic to menthol and sulphuric substances. am G6PD deficient

• My own hair follicles and b-12 my body can't produce vitamin b-12 which is only found in meats so I have to get b-12 shots also I mean an auto-immune disease is like an allergy if you think about it.

• 0|0
  • bees, make me swell up to the point where the swelling is so bad in my throat I can stop breathing. Almost died when i was 6

• ... Eggplant that weird purple thing in the store...

Ps. I get hives lol.

• I'm allergic to cheaters and "playas" whatever that is

• nothing I don't have any allergies

• It's kind of weird but the only thing I'm allergic to is morphine

• Bullshit i break out

What Girls Said 16

• grass, flowers, bugs, etc.
    I just have severe allergies with outdoor things, but I typically do fine, I just get extremely stuffy and my face turns a bit red.
    Sometimes when I touch dogs or cats and my hands go near my face my eyes get really itchy.
    Oh! And there's some products that don't use all the harmful chemicals in makeup? Bare minerals is one, not sure about their eyeliner though. There should be some organic makeup stores though :-))

• Oh my goodness so many, many things. I'm allergic to all the nightshades except potatoes, all kinds of pepper, turmeric, corn, oats, cottonseed oil, arrowroot, persimmons, shrimp, all sorts of pollen, dogs, mold, dust, alcohol, and anything with a moderate amount of phenol and up. It's really nice to see that there are other people with allergy problems too though. It's nice to not feel alone with something that can consume your life.

• absolutely nothing 8)

• I'm allergic to too many things: cats, dogs, horses, dust, dust mites, pollen, grass, hay, etc...

But it could be worse!

• I'm allergic to some dogs my own sweat, any tree but, rare egg whites, feathers, pollen, some make up

• I'm allergic to stupid people

• i became allergic to dairy as an adult

... can't have cheesecake, ice cream, whipped cream, yogurt, etc. used to eat that stuff all the time

*sigh*

• I'm allergic to mosquito bites and blackberries. @_@

• Mosquito bites? D:
      Do you just live in a place where there aren't many mosquitos that come out? I imagine that must be difficult

• Lol, inexistence of mosquitos here would be my dream. 😂

• Geez, that sucks :(
      I can only hope you aren't too allergic to them.

• I'm allergic to coconut and I think I'm also allergic to black eyeliner because one day I wore it and it was burning my right eye and when I took it off it wasn't burning me anymore.

• Milk.. Anything dairy basically

• so is your diet strict?

• Really? I don't seem to have much trouble avoiding it.. Besides eating out some places.

Like what do you eat often that it would be hard to avoid?

• Well... now that I think of it... I do eat a lot of the food at my work. It's hard when you're starving and when I am finally on my 30 minute break... I just sorta order whatever they have. Salad doesn't taste that great without some type of dressing.
      Do you ever eat vegan pasta?

• i am not allergic to anything!!
    i can eat and touch whatever i want... :)

• There's a lot of things that make me sick but I haven't gotten an allergy test. So nothing?

• Ragweed and oranges.

• I have a mild allergy to nutmeg. Found out when I was little because I drank a shit-ton of egg nog one Christmas season and broke out in hive from all the nutmeg from the egg nog.

• Pineapple and lavender

• I'm allergic to cat hair and I'm not really sure but I vomit every time I eat eel...