Share your near death experiences?

I almost died 2 times around 6 years old. Got stung by a bubble bee and was 15 minutes from the swelling in my throat to block my windpipe. Went rock climbing and fell on my face from like 5 meters high, bleeding out like a shower head.

Not sure if this counts. But I got stuck on one of those circular roller coasters for 10 minutes , upside down at a county fair lol. I was 7 and fell out of the seat and climbed underneath it.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 13 I got stuck in the oklahoma tornado. It was very scary because my dad had the awesome idea to leave the house and we drove straight into the storm. Debris flew in the car.

What Girls Said 2

• Well when I was in the 1st grade, my parents had one of those old box tv's on top of a really high dresser thats solid wood, about 5 ft, and I was no more than 4. (I was/am a really small kid, so I had to climb it in order to change the channel). One day when I was going to change it the channel and the dresser started tipping over! Luckily there was a big ass support beam in front of the dresser so i wasn't crushed to death. However the tv did manage to hit me on the head.
    Also i almost drowned in a river, so there's that.

• Once my shit was so thick it wouldn't come out.. I was in such pain I thought I was gonna die!
    True story 😕

• Maybe if u juz lemme hold onto dem SMEXY curvies tight to stabilize dat HAWT body 😘

• i had constipation when I asked this question lol

• @asker constipation is painful. But this was monster..
      @Keyspirits it stung realy bad too

What Guys Said 4

• Umm, let me see, over the years I've had some pretty fucked up things happen to me. but this one takes the cake though since "I almost got struck by a fucking lighting bolt -_-". But luckily it hit the street pole right next to me. And for the first time in my life, I was truly traumatized about something to the point where everytime it rained back then I thought I was going to be struck down. Heck, it felt as if the thunder god himself #Zeus was trying to strike my black ass down for being a non-believer ^_^ CTFU.

I've never been so scared in my life and the noise that came with the thunderbolt was so loud coupled with the fact that the ground shook so vigorously caused me to go into shock almost immediately "it all happened so fast".. I felt it building up in the clouds by the way so I knew it was coming "but I never expected it to strike next to me".

But man if you would have been there that day/moment you'd be scared shitless too since "it was sunny all day long at 102F, muggy and windy" but all of that changed very fucking quickly. Since it started to rain, while I was finishing up the last couple of lawns that we were doing.

So while I'm running back and forward to load the equipment (the wind was crazy 70 mph+ man) it was to the point where I could barely stand... but that's where it got surreal "the surrounding area was light up for about 3 secs in a row+ I heard the thunder building + hail and out of no where "BOOM" body froze up, head hurting, eyes hurted even though I wasn't looking at the pole when it was struck, heart skipped a beat and the ground shook so hard i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Overall it was just 1 a messed up experience. But I can say 1 thing "I respect mother nature even more now" she ain't #no joke.

• I looked to make sure the road was clear, took like 5 steps onto the road and a car of drunken morons was speeding like 50mps down a road your supposed to go like 20 on and were really, really close to making me a smear on the pavement.

Not really a near death experience but I did stumble upon what I think was a group of robbers casing houses late at night, if they were what I thought they were at the time then I am lucky they didn't see me.

• Nearly got married, it was close!

• I almost slipped and fell down into a creek to which has said to have quick sand and people dying in there. I did slipped and was near touching the water but luckily i was no ordinary human and can hang on to the dirt ☝🏼️
    It was alil scary and and always consider myself lucky when thinken back. It made meh has nightmares about it too including the bigazz anaconda in that creek. That incident is ma nightmare 😔