How do I know if I need help?

So I think I have some issues and things I need help with. I don't k I what to do, I can't afford a therapist. I know there is something absolutely wrong with me! I thought I was bipolar, then I thought I had a personality disorder, I need help. I think I'm crazy, I don't know what to do. I use to believe I had voices in my head telling me to do things. I don't want to go to the psycho hospital because I don't know what's going to happen and plus I can't afford it. So what should I do, please help me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're really having these problems you can make an appointment with your health department for free and they'll help you get treatment.

What Guys Said 1

• whoa wait... lemme tell u many people get those "random" voices u mention... and nope u r not crazy as u think. do u do any other things dat make u believe "u r crazy"? it might be just yer impression!

• Uhm, yeah I have thoughts if people dying close to me or someone getting servely hurt, I have an alter ego, who is a money hungry bitch, and I believe that the should live my life with everything I want.

• i had similar thoughts as well about this dyin thing. especially wid my profs in school

What Girls Said 1

• Don't go to hospital. That'll ruin your live. Doctors treat patients with schizophrenia (that's what hearing voices is) almost like they aren't even human. They'll drug you up and if you don't agree with treatment they'll force it upon you.