Do you think that ladies restrooms are cleaner than mens?

• Yes
  • No
  • The same.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some cleaners have said and many women have all told me the guys restrooms are so clean compared to the women's. A girl at university told me in the women's restrooms there is toilet paper everywhere because girls don't want to touch anything so they touch it with toilet paper and then just drop it on the floor, blood on the toilet seats, pee from girls hovering above the seat, even used pads and tampons on the floor and toilets where girls have pooped and not flushed. This is what my female friends have told me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I've been in the ladies room before and it's even worse.

• In my experience, women are either neat freaks or total slobs, rarely anything in between. Women have told me that their public toilets are disgusting, which I believe. The average men's room isn't all that terrible.

However, the men's room at my place of work has got to be worse than the typical woman's room. I'm talking near-daily occurrences of overflowing toilets, bowls painted brown with explosive diarrhea, shit on the toilet seats... On more than one occasion I've seen diarrhea on the TANK of a toilet.

We've got about eight stalls I guess, and every day by the close of business, more than half of them are unusable. If you have to shit in the afternoon, you pray there's nobody else in the bathroom because there's so few stalls available. Yeah, I work with some disgusting people.

I really hope our janitors are well paid. They don't do a great job with the rest of the building, but anyone who had to clean this restroom on a daily basis would be a saint or a superhuman.

• Nope they have some disgusting shit going on in there.

• No, I've actually heard horror stories with blood and pee all over the face compared to the male restroom.

• Almost everywhere I've ever gone that there has been a public restroom and that I've asked someone who cleans the restrooms which is worse to clean, they always tell me the women's room.

• No idea. I was in a girl's bathroom once when I was a kid after school in boy scouts. I suppose it might be.

• The women's are actually dirtier because women leave their make-up all over the place and their tampons in the toilet.

• No. Ladies rooms are disgusting. I mean guys room might have a little pee on the floor in front of the urinal, but you ladies blow men out if the water when it comes to public restrooms

• Worked at a park & rec. Girls side was an abomination against humanity. Literally, chunks of shit on the ceiling, super clogged toilets, tampons left on the ground. I called that a Tuesday. Men were bad, but nothing compared to the women's.

• I've heard stories about pee and period blood all over the seats and floors and used pads on the floors too.. so im going to say no

• I can't really answer that, as I don't go into ladies' restrooms :)
    I imagine that they would be because men are pigs haha

• They aren't cleaner. Trust me.

I've seen it with my eyes.

• I always hear that woman's bathrooms are the worst

• women sit down, men stand up.

• their toilets are definitely cleaner because they pee sitting down

• Until you walk into a stall with a toilet seat smeared with dried period blood.

• @Applefan1: I always make an effort to clean up any mess I make in the washroom. Other people don't because they leave it up to the custodians.

• @musicbrain5 yes sorry my comment was not directed you, I meant other people. The girls that don't just don't care. They are too lazy and they don't want to touch it. The other girls that don't are being selfish.

• The grass is always greener on the other side.

What Girls Said 5

• No way. Women's washrooms are fucking disgusting. Women are actually really gross, lol. I've been in men's rooms and they've always been clean - never the pee waterpark I always thought they were.

• The only credible answer for this is from someone who has been in both, probably someone who has worked a custodial, managerial, or customer service job.

I've worked in customer service and I think as many woman came to complain as men. But then you have to account for the fact that they might have different levels of what they deem unacceptable for cleanliness.

• i don't think that there will be bloody pad everywhere in the men restroom... just saying

• not necessarily. Sometimes, the ladies room is so filthy, i have to walk over to the men's room and use it. I use both often, and I think they're both equally nasty, which is why i dont pee sitting down in them

• not really, i've been into some toilets that have period blood all over the seat