Do you think Microsoft (the creators/producers of the XBOX) would ever make a handheld, and would you buy it?

Do you think it'd be similar to Nintendo's Game Boy and DS/3DS line? Or more like Sony's PSP? Or something entirely different?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nintendo has that market on lock down. Sony is barely holding on with their Vita. There is no way for Microsoft to get their foot in the door of that market.

• Thats true; however, I feel like if they had good marketing techniques, they'd go pretty far. While trying to decide whether or not to get a PS Vita, i heard that it had many pitfalls such as no exclusive games, exclusive memory cards, and it being delicate. I wonder if Microsoft would use this knowledge as a notable example if they were to make a handheld.

What Guys Said 3

• No and No

phones and tablets make up most of mobile gaming market. It would be foolish for Microsoft to try to get in, especially considering the Xbox one hasn't done as well as they had hoped. I think an Xbox portable would fail.

Also the ps vita bombed pretty bad from what I understand.

• Although I disagree about tablets and phones being devices for portable gaming, just because I'm a loyal nintendo handheld fangirl, it is the truth.

Also the PS Vita kind of shot itself in the foot with the lack of exclusive games and the very expensive memory cards.

• moded the software*

• Ah, I see.

• Windows Phone

• I think most handhelds are gonna be replaced by phones and stuff. And Pokemon or fallout 2 would be perfect phone games I wish they had them
    Lol

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not quite sure. I guess if they wanted to expand on there products they would of done it earlier alongside Sony's PSP.

I think it may be too late for them to bring something up. They maybe already making a prototype of one. Who knows.

• I hate windows phones with a passion so I doubt windows would be able to make a decent handheld.