Who is your guardian angel?

http://www.playbuzz.com/joshkennedy10/who-is-your-guardian-angel

You got Gabriel!
Who is your guardian angel?
You are strong. You are often playful rather than serious. You have a pure spirit and most likely either musical talent or enjoy music.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got Lucifer! Now don't take this as an insult. You have a rebel personality and you are independent. You prefer to fight with your fists. You always stick to your beliefs. You are not that close with your family.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Holy shit Lucifer?
    You got Lucifer! Now don't take this as an insult. You have a rebel personality and you are independent. You prefer to fight with your fists. You always stick to your beliefs. You are not that close with your family.
    Hell yeah I always knew i could fuck society over :D

• is he bad? i got the same... :/

• Nope never-mind took it again and got the contradicting angle
      You got Michael! You are a leader. You are mainly a gentle person but when it endangers others you are more than willing to fight. You have a protective and healing personality. You have a faithful spirit. You are also very close with your family.

• Well he is satan. But would I consider him bad? no not at all. Satanism after many years of being subjected to having to remain scrupulous in religious studies has helped me determine that satanism is not bad. It preeches blazing your own path, that is it. Just like any other religion it has its fanatics who do terrible things in the name of their "god". I am not a religious person but have been subjected to it my entire life. I would say he is someone who follows his own path which with many people is admirable. I would say I am a lot like Michael I have that leadership capability but I also just enjoy doing my own thing. Which is also weird because he is Lucifers adversary... hmmm

• I have no clue what his name, I've felt him before though, my mother has actually seen him.

Sorry not going to take the test though, religious reasons and all that.

• @bubbletrouble God has sent down this LUVLY Angel to rove and look after a man like meh 💏

• No clue. I kinda wish I did know, though.

• I got lucifer

What Girls Said 6