Girls, do you prefer shaving or waxing?

I loving waxing because it has many benefits. I also love shaving because it's quick and practical when I'm on a vacation somewhere. I can't choose. Which is better in your opinion?

• Shaving
    57% (37)
  • Waxing
    43% (28)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Shaving. Only because waxing hurts like a bitch

What Girls Said 22

• Waxing definitely, I mean yes its way more expensive and it takes longer, but its actually not even painful.
    I get my eyebrows, legs, and underarms done and I swear it looks like I never even had hair there, no darkness on my underarms, no roots, it stays smooth even when your hair and roots come back, and it takes like a week or two for the hair to actually come back!

• Shaving because it's quicker and, in my opinion, less painful. But it does suck a lot when the hair starts growing back :/

• Shaving. I can deal with the pain of waxing but I can't deal with the ripping of the skin. Sure there is a chance of cutting yourself with a razor but you're more likely to rip the top layer of skin with waxing. I used to wax my eyebrows because it was quick but the last time left me with a scar (nothing to serious or obvious) but it was enough for me to stick with threading.

By the way, laser hair removal FTW!

• shaving: cheaper but hair grows back too fast & u can get cut from shaving sometimes.

wax: painful but hair doesn't grow back so fast.

I voted for waxing

• I prefer shaving because it's cheap and gets the job done well :)

• Fewer ingrown hairs with waxing, in my experience.

• Waxing lasts a lot longer, & when it grows back it's finer in texture.

I recently tried sugaring at another GAG-er's suggestion, & I'm very pleased with how that turned out. Left my legs very smooth & shiny!

• What are the ingredients of sugar wax?

• cool what is sugaring?

• I'll answer your questions in order.

It's not exactly a wax, it's a mixture of water, sugar & lemon juice, mixed to a sticky paste consistency. You can buy it in kits or make it yourself.

Sugaring is a hair removal technique, using a sticky paste made of sugar, water & lemon juice. The paste is applied to the body area, a strip of paper is stuck onto it & pulled off, pulling the hair out.

• Im hairy af, so I need to wax just shaving just makes the hair grow up sooo quick. And I ain't got time to shave every other day. If waxing was less painful I would do it more often. Shaving is more convinient and pain free.

• I like both.. cannot chose.

• Waxing if your skin can handle it. =_=

• Waxing even though it hurts like a bitch

• I prefer waxing because the hair grows back softer and it takes longer to grow back, but shaving is more convenient.

• I wax my lower legs. I do my thighs when I'm feeling energized and I also wax my bikini line. The hair doesn't grow back as fast and it's more sparse. With shaving it grows back super quick and you get a lot of prickly stubble.

• I shave most of my body but wax between my legs

• waxing, of course!

• I prefer waxing. It's quicker way and it makes the skin so smooth ;o

• I do neither only trim a little so as not to go completely wild.

• Shaving but then again I have no choice since I'm allergic to wax

• Shaving. A big no thank you to having your hair literally ripped out of your skin

• Lazering is a better option haha

• I can't decide. Like others and yourself have said, shaving is quicker and less painful, while on the other hand waxing is painful and doesn't let the hairs grow back as fast.

• Shaving most definitely!