What do you think the future would be like with the generation of pre-teens and under?

If everyone who was 13 and older had died off while everyone who was 12 and younger were elders, what do you think the future would be like? I think many people would be forgotten. Perhaps Elvis, James Brown, The Beatles, Walt Disney and Roy Disney (I think people in the future would know what Disney cartoons or Disney land is but a lot won't know who created it), just to name a few. What do you guys think? I'm curious, and be creative if you want!.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think history will be ignored more but not lost. The Internet is life's biggest history book but because of this I've realized the youngest generation alive today have become accostumed to using it for entertainment and even escapism. I think as a result the smart will become much smarter but there will be fewer and the mediocre will rise in numbers. People don't put up with the struggle to learn anymore and kinda just flip around on the Internet soaking in whatever they encounter. I think our world leaders would be very attractive but poorly equipped for the job. I think science will move along as normal in the background but everything else will become more and more automated and fewer and fewer people will actually know how to actually do their job. Music and visual arts are gonna get over saturated and the good and bad will blend together until it's all just kinda there. Simply because more people will want to find a way to use their brains but would rather pick an expressive medium than an explorative one. People will be happier though. Or at least they'll be nicer to each other. Things like the Nazi's and American Slavery will continue to be glossed over which will enrage the few that actually learned what happened. Everything will become more expensive despite being easier to make. If its popularity doesn't fade eco friendly products will become more abundant and healthier food options will be available. People will excercise more but traditional sports will be slowly replaced by more random like sporty things. I think that's everything I can think off. Oh and baby names will get weirder/more original.

What Guys Said 2

• I think that would be a lot more dead kids because there's too much about the world the kids do not understand that will get them killed.

• This world is going down at a fast rate of speed anyways. Our forefathers are probably rolling in their Graves right now. Hell kids could probably run this country better than the idiots we have in office. As far as recognizing people and places, of course they wouldn't know. Half of them don't even care really.

What Girls Said 1

• This sorta sounds like what Plato wanted to do, he wanted evryone over 12 yo to get killed with the exception of himself. That way he could teach them what thetly need to know in order to create his own ideal society. Cool beans.