GAGERS!!! Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?

What type of personality are you most attracted to- An introvert or an extroverted person?

I'm talkative person, so I just love being around people, it energize me. But, sometimes, I like my "me" time , too.

But, most of my crushes were introverts! :o
So, do you prefer introverts or extroverts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am more of an introvert, and I'm attracted to both introverts and extroverts, most of my crushes have been extroverts though, I guess it's that opposites attract thingy. But, yeah, I definitely wouldn't mind being with an introvert.

What Guys Said 15

• That chart isn't accurate. Those traits aren't related to personality told. Extroversion and introversion are related to what gives you energy and what drains you.

It's a brain chemistry you're incapable of changing

• True, it isn't accurate. But, I just like posting an image, 😂 So, wby? What type of personalities are you most attracted to?

• I'm probably am ambivert. I think I'd prefer that but i think an extrovert might end up being too much

• I see, thanks!

• I like girls that sit somewhere in the middle. Not too introverted or too extroverted.

• I'm an introvert, I just don't like being around people, everyone is just too nasty and judgmental so if rather be alone.

I guess with that, I prefer other introverts.

• Well, I'm an introvert, but, most of my crushes were extroverts :P

• LOL! Nice :p When I was younger all the guy I had crush on.. were introverts. The quite smart ones. Now, I'm kind of attracted to both extroverts as well as introverts :) I don't have preference anymore 😂

• I see, cool :D when I was younger, almost all the girls I had crush on were extroverts, and they still are, I guess opposites attract :)

• TRUE!! Haha :)

• I'm mostly introverted and prefer a partner who is extroverted as opposites attract pluse it makes things less boring. Tho I prefer a extroverted partner I'm still willing to date an introvert.

• I'm a introvert for sure i don't necessary with some of what it stands for according to the chart

• I'm mor of an extrovert.

• I think it's not a big factor, the big factor is chemistry, is there a chemistry between me a her? That's what matters :)

• Exactly :)

• I m more of an antrovert

• i'm in the middle, lean towards extroverted I'm a ENFP in a world of froot loops :)

• ENFP!! Hey, same here!! :D What personality type of are you most attracted to? Extroverted girls or introverted girls? :o

• I always thought you're kind of inbetween. You like socialising, making new friends but you also enjoy being alone sometimes. :)

• I do enjoy my alone time, but I feel like i'm sociable too so yes I kinda sit on the fence

• i think i am a bit of both but a bit more towards the introvert side... LOL what an opposite symmetrical situation most of your crushes were introverts and most of mine were extroverts :P @Genie23

• i am calm person and i like a nonstop bus :P because she will talk a lot and she will have a good quality to listen to my words. so our relationship will became more strong :-)

• I'm pretty much completely introverted.

• Im definitely an Extrovert type.

• I'm a bit of both I guess but I defiantly lean more towards introvert.

• Nice :) So, which type of personality are you most attracted to? An extroverted girl or an introverted girl?

• someone similar a bit of both I guess.

• I'm a hybrid of both.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm an ambivert, although I think I lean slightly more towards introversion. Sometimes I get restless at home and feel the need to go out, and sometimes (more frequently) I just need some down time at home.

I have mostly introverts for friends, but romantically I'm more attracted to extroverts.

• Introverted friends but you're attracted to extroverts more? :o That's very interesting. :)

• Haha I get along with introverts really well because I am partly one myself, so I understand them and their need for time to themselves. But dating an extrovert is fun because he gets me out of the house more and always has great ideas for dates.

• Awesome :)

• I'm a little more of an introvert but being a libra i like to balance that out and ensure that I'm half half as much as i can be.

• Nice ☺ So, what type of guy are you most atttacted to? Introverted or extroverted?

• that's exactly right =] @smahala1991

• I try to be very balanced but i like my alone time but I like to have my friends too :)

• Between introvert and stable, I am outgoing, i'm just not good at conversations so its like i'm in the middle of the bottom half.

• I'm an introvert, and I'm most attractive to introverts. Extroverts just tend to tire me out :/ For anyone who wants to do something related to introversion/extroversion, try out the MBTI test, it's pretty interesting :)

• I'm a mixture of both I'm an extroverr for the most part because I'm a pretty out going person but then I do need to be alone sometimes.

Honestly I could go either way I like outgoing giya as well as quiet ones.

• Hey, just like me! I do like to be alone sometimes. I use to have a crush on introverts only, but since the last couple of years. I'm attracted to extroverted guys too. :)

• I m 90% introvert and 10 % extrovert... I don't have a preference as far as dating is concerned.. I would like a mixture of both tbh

• I'm an ambivert ☺
    Most of my crushes were introverts tho :/

• I am an extrovert and am mostly attracted to other extroverts. I like someone that can keep up with me in a conversation and can hold their own when we go out.

• I am a mixture of both.

And I prefer the same but I think if I had to pick only one, it would probably be introverts.

I don't know.

Some of my crushes were introverts, while others were extroverts! <3 :p

• Introvert but in the middle

• You prefer guys who are mixture of both? :o Nice :)

• Oh I was talking abouy myself but I would like an extrovert guy because I'm shy but eh both would be fine to

• Ah, I see :D

• I'm an introvert and ambivert sometimes.

• I"d say introvert