Guys, do you like taking and being being in control and showing your dominant side? Do you like being in power?

During sex as well as everyday

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! I'm naturally dominant, and I have to be with a woman who respects and desires that in a man. It's why I don't like feminists. Feminists always want to be in control, and they don't seem to enjoy being submissive at all. That's no fun, because you can't have a happy relationship when both parties are constantly struggling for control. Fortunately, though, I tend to attract girls who want a man to assert himself and take control. Love those girls.

• Finally! Someone who understands. Other guys don't really seem to care to be honest.

• I'm glad that there are a lot of girls like you still around who aren't man-hating feminists. I love women, but I would rather be alone forever than deal with a woman who resented my power and saw me as the enemy. Men and women are natural partners, not enemies. Gender wars suck.

• Thank you and yes i agree

What Guys Said 19

• I like it when people do what I want them to do, but it's even better if they do that without any additional orchestration or application of forcefulness.

• In bed, yes most of the time. I'm into a lot of stuff so can tailor a sexual experience to a girl, if she's super kinky I can go full on BSDM, I enjoy that. But being surprised with hand cuffs and letting a girl have her way is an awesome change of pace once in a while.

The rest of the time, no. But that doesn't mean I'm naturally submissive, I might permit it in the bedroom but I don't like being told what to do or bossed around the rest of the time. I don't like authority figures and all that. But I also don't want to boss people around either. I want independence. If you can't think for yourself then you just seem pathetic. If I have to be in power it makes me feel disappointed, like everyone around me is too incompetent to do their own thing - and the entitlement girls have to sit back, let a guy do all the work and make all the decisions while she gets to chill just annoys me.

• Yes this is 100% correct. Men want to feel "powerful and manly" by controlling her during intimacy. I don't know why but it is completely natural pleasant feeling where he likes being pleased by woman.
    But sometimes few % of men want to feel dominated by women too.

• I only want power over myself, not over others. In bed I prefer the woman taking control. And this is the third time I've answered this question today. -.-

• Yes, I mean I love taking charge, but I would be lying if i said that I would not mind a woman dragging me to the bedroom

• I can tell you're asking this because it turns you on.

• dominant in the bedroom. as for outside of the bedroom, i'm more laid back... until i detect a problem

• Absolutely.

• Not particularly. The only reason guys even bother is to get laid (it's what works).

• I guess I would say no

• Nope, I'm submissive. I like it that way.

• Nope, İF the girl iş in kontrol, its better :)

• I prefer even ground. that way there are less reasons for her to be mad at me.

• You just stfu and follow orders instead of asking questions.

• No, but I hear women love when we are

• In my professional life I like being in control of situations. In my personal/sex life, yeah sometimes, but mostly I prefer my partner to control the situation. I love it when she knows what she wants and she makes me do it.

• I like both. a fight for dominance is always fun.

• With sex, it's more 50-50 for me. While I want to feel good of course, I want to know what she wants so that I know she's satisfied.

In everyday life, definitely not. My focus is more on doing what *I* want to do, and if I were to assert control over others, I'd spend too much time maintaining that control. So I like to let other people do that and figure out a way to have the time to achieve my own goals without bothering with all the unnecessary (to me) drama.

• I don't care. If everything is going alright I'm happy to let someone else be in charge. I'm even happy to sit back and watch people flail up to a point. However if I'm really going to be inconvenienced I take charge if it's appropriate and it will get the situation resolved better. I find if I want to be in charge people almost always defer to me, I don't really know why.

In sex is the same with even more latitude. With anew partner I always let her take the lead if she is at all willing. This gives me some ideas of what she likes and then I contribute things I think she will enjoy based on what she did. It's kind of like extemporizing music, playing off one another.