Another QUIZ: Lol! Which Minion are you?

@anon1999 No need for you to take part... we all know which Minion you are! Lol!!

PRESS HERE

Most Helpful Guy

• Bob

You are pretty much the cutest, most joyful person ever. You are an eternal optimist and always enjoy the little things in life. Although people might write you off, in reality, you are a true king (or queen). *Drops mic*

but... i hardly eat bananas :p

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Well if I am told not to do something I am most likely going to do it lol. I know what minion I am. I'm your minion ;) :D

• Lol. You rebel... just like me! 😄😋

• I am glad you think so :) I thought it fit me pretty well. Which one did you get?

• Same as you Kevin lol

• Kevin

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...46df-89f4-cbf792159dbc.gif

You are the leader of the pack. Although you can be extremely type A, you're fiercely loyal and care about your friends and family more than anything. You are also brave and come up with some pretty brilliant ideas all the time.

• Bob, according to the survey. Thought it would be Kevin, but I was wrong.

• I'm a Kevin xD

What Girls Said 5

• OMG, I LOVE Minions, hahahaha 😂
    I got- Stuart!
    cdn. playbuzz. com/cdn/ef85da16-e8ff-4558-8ba5-bba59d14c5d3/d62c33db-0bbf-48db-81d1-48d47b82e6e3. gif
    You are all about rockin' out to music and eating bananas. You are super cool to hang with and are always up for a laugh. You might be a bit oblivious at times, but everyone still loves you for very obvious reasons.

Cute!! I like it :D

• Stuart
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48db-81d1-48d47b82e6e3.gif

• Kevin cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...46df-89f4-cbf792159dbc.gif You are the leader of the pack. Although you can be extremely type A, you're fiercely loyal and care about your friends and family more than anything. You are also brave and come up with some pretty brilliant ideas all the time.

• Kevin

• I got Stuart ^_^