Are you excited for the film 'Deadpool' next year?

Most Helpful Girl

• Very excited! <3 Reynolds has already said that he disapproved of anything that happened to Deadpool in X-Men origins and that he wants to ignore that and make this the Deadpool that we all know and love, so I'm looking forward to seeing what he does with it :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I kind of dread it. Deadpool is an amazing character but they really butchered him when they had Ryan Reynolds play him in that X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie. They took away everything that made him Deadpool basically when they sewed his mouth shut and didn't let him break the 4th wall in any way. As a nerd it really irks me when Marvel botches characters I like, such as how they've basically excluded Ant-Man from the Avengers and then aged Hank Pym by having Michael Douglas play him.

What Girls Said 1

• Didn't know that it's coming xoxo

What Guys Said 3

• no way didn't know it was coming! ima look forward to it.

• I mean Deadpool was appealing when I was 15, not so much now. Might as well just call him Reddit Man or something.

• Anythin gotta be better than that character they used in that wolverine flick.