What makes you the most happy in life?

If you want to be happy, like truly care free 100% content with life, what makes that possible for you? Money, family, drugs, sex, whatever; nothing is off limits.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I've never been truly 100% happy, so I'm not sure what would make me that happy.
    In the perfect world, I guess looking beautiful, having an amazing guy by my side, having a dog, not having to worry about anything, not having to work hard, but having lots of money, living somewhere awesome would make me pretty damn happy.

• Cuddling with my loved one while watching some series under a nice warm blanket with pizza and hot chocolate with marshmallows :')

• My best friend, favorite cousins, that beautiful aunt I have, and my mom's cook!

• Lucky; I wish I could say my moms cooking. Growing up my mom was an awful cook, burned everything. I've actually grown accustom to burnt food because of it oddly enough. Like whenever I order a steak and they ask how I want it done I just say "Burn it", I like it crunchy.

• Hahaha! Then you will have no problem eating my cook! :D

• Wow I completely misread that the first time. That was scary.

• My boyfriend❤

What Guys Said 9

• Experiencing, learning, pushing my limits
    and watching myself getting stronger, and smarter.

I enjoy experiencing all kinds of new things
    I live for the adrenaline of trying my hardest. ^.^

• Being alone, meditation, Playing Games, Lucid Dreaming and watching 2 and a half men😎

What about you?

• I really enjoy being alone too. Don't get me wrong I love my family, dogs and all that stuff but having alone time to throw on some headphones and do my thing does make me happy. Or to just disappear for a day on my bike; no itinerary just go wherever I want, whenever I want. That makes me pretty happy.

• Music, alcohol and friends.

• That's a good mix too. Some shots of 1800 Silver, good friends and Drake; things will go 0 to 100 real quick.

• Financial security.

• When I can get a PB&J sandwich with the crust cut off... it's f*cking excilerating!

• Not a big J fan personally but a PB&B (banana) is fantastic

• Have a nice girlfriend , and living in USA, That's all !

• Dreaming :)

• am i the only one who likes good food more than sex?

• Taking a nice, relaxing shit.

• Can't argue that. As long as the bathroom is clean, very clean.