What is your frame size?

Your body frame size? DONT LIE... Lying is bad.

I am small framed.

• I am small framed (ectomorph)
    36% (12)19% (4)30% (16)Vote
  • I am medium framed (mesomorph)
    30% (10)43% (9)35% (19)Vote
  • I am large framed (endomorph)
    18% (6)33% (7)24% (13)Vote
  • I don't know/ other
    16% (5)5% (1)11% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I know all the girls are going to lie and be like "I am small framed" just so that they can feel really small. And all the guys are gonna be like "I'm large framed" so that they can feel big and manly.

DONT LIE. Speak the truth.

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Looked it up online. According to the divine deity known as Google, I have a medium frame. If I wrap my thumb/middle finger around my wrist, they touch comfortably but don't overlap. My elbow width thing is 3.25" and I'm 6'4."

I don't really care a lot about frame size personally so I have no reason to lie lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Small frame.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I would say i am on the larger end as far as guys go. I got pretty broad shoulder and my chest naturally sticks out a lot.

Id rather be medium to small framed though, Lots of advantages.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a small frame i think but i do have broad shoulders, my joints are pretty thin... I don't know i am like an ecto-meso combo

0|0
    0|0
  • According to the wrist measurement, I have a large frame.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely ectomorph. I'm 6'1" 160 lbs. I've always had a 6 pack and always have had lean/toned muscle but just not very much of it. So I'm basically just much stronger than I look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm something in the middle of A and B.

And proud! ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • Large framed but I pull it off pretty darn well. I'm not fat, but I'm not Iron Man, either, lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol my whole family is large framed except for me. I feel kinda lucky

• Extremely small framed and I hate it. My mothers wrists are thicker than mine and it makes me feel emasculated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well endo morph relates to having more of a stocky upper body but i am between that and meso

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably medium frame, but I really don't know.
    Is there a way to determine without going to a doctor?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall with broad shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of y'all are mesomorphs fuckin liars

0|1
    0|0
  • Bigger than yll lol I mean

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8