Do you think feminism is evil according to your heart?

Do you think feminism is evil? not completely evil but on the scale of good and evil which side does it swing to more according to your heart?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I don't see how something that, at it's core, is about liberating women from difficult and unfair circumstances is a bad thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what feminism you're talking about. If you're talking about the issues raised in the first-wave of the U. S. feminist movement and some of the issues raised in the second wave, then I'd say it's actually very good. However, if you're talking about the current third-wave or "modern" feminism, then, yes, it's quite evil.

• Silly little things like "women should be able to pay for men's meals on a date" and stupid things like that aren't serious issues of modern feminism. They're just little things that real modern feminists use to keep others who call themselves feminist distracted and to gain their support.

What Girls Said 2

• No. All feminism is, is the belief that women should be treated equal to men. Many people interpret feminism wrong. They believe it to be based on men hating women who think women should rule the world. All feminism demands is equality. Which is definitely not evil

• Feminism is not evil at all. You don't have do be a female to be a feminist and if you are, it does not mean that females should be thought of as better than males, all it means is that men and women should be treated as equal. I think it is great to be a feminist.

What Guys Said 3

• All the dudes will vote yes except for a few pussy whipped guys and manginas that either want to maintain the status quo or think being a feminist can get them laid. All the females will vote no except for one or two who give a damn about men.

• How can it be evil? it's annoying and illogical sometimes, but not evil.

• I think that those extreme feminists are evil
    But that is it