When world will start looking like this?

^this is Future Frenzy from Crash Bandicoot 3…. luved its futuristic background…. so when world will start lookin like this?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• hopefully tomorrow

• Probably not in our lifetime lol.

• we won't see but maybe our grandchildren will see ^^

• Uh... in 9004?

• hope reincarnation xists... so i can xperience it

• @HollywoodGlam I think till 9004 there will be no human race.

What Guys Said 10

• I can see the buildings becoming like that in 100 years or so, but I don't imagine there being city connections like that. We are a pretty ground oriented society, and changing that would be a very big deal. Not to mention we'd have to justify building connections that cost millions of dollars. For the buildings to look like that we'd have to tear down all the current buildings. Often times, people don't like doing that until it is absolutely necessary, because of time/effort/money.

If there are space care in that world, that is going to take more than our life time will allow. There are too many problems with flying cars that make it an unreasonable option.

• As a former architecture student I can say that that is a pretty shitty design for a future city. There is zero need to build cities this dense in the distant future like they did in, say, early 20th century New York. The sunlight would never reach the ground level as well as most of the lover stories which would decrease the land value. Also flying cars will never happen.

• hmmm so how they should be in your opinion after 100 years?

• *London tower

• @kalibie but even churches can become more spacey don't u think so?

• Based on the logic that technological progression is self accelerating - When I was a kid there was no PCs and look at us now - I will stick my neck out and say 200/300 years

• doubt i'd be alive by then :(

• I actually thought I was being adventurous but quite conservative by some of the other commentators' predictions.

• personally i thought like 2030 or so

• Not too long. If I look at some of the bigger Asian cities (Tokyo, Hog Kong, Singapore, etc) they already starting to look a bit like this.
    How long i don't know. It depends on the willingness to implement certain technologies.

• When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east! xD

• i can't wait for flying cars :)

• I hope never!!! :O
    Sorry.

• It'll be a long time before that. At least 100 years or something

• Never, but at least it was a dope game.

• I think 300 to 800 years.