When you think of Libya, what first comes to mind?

Libya!

Most Helpful Guy

• The country the West wanted to 'liberate' from Ghaddaffi. Now it's 10 times worse off with Al Qaeda and tribes fighting. Italy is getting boatloads of refugees every day because the West destroyed the Libyan Coast Guard.

• Its pay back time haha

• The same way Europe got flooded with Kosovars and Albanians after the West wanted to introduce Western life there by helping industrialized Slovenia to quit rural Yugoslavia.
      The same way Europe got flooded with Iraqis.
      And now we're getting Syrians too, because some wanted to remove Assad and created chaos there.

• Geopolitics are fascinating but decision makers don't seem to know much about it.

By the way, while we were all looking at Greece's bankruptcy through the IMF and German applied economics nobody did look at Ukraine going bankrupt.
      I'd like to compare the number of billions that went to Ukraine with the the billions that went to banks to pay Greek debts. The media often forget things.

What Girls Said 6

• First, I thought of Liberia and all the shit that went down.

I don't know much of Libya. I remember the name Muammar Gaddafi. But then I think of the man in Syria... google search... Bashar al-Assad and how evil he is. So much corruption in the world.

• Large tribal land that became Italian colony.
    Later was fucked by the British and French ( no surprise there).
    Reached independence and was pulled together by a colorful dictator.
    Recently USA meddled in their affairs and out went the funky dictator. Now it is broken can't be put back together ( Humpty Dumpty)

• 0|0
  • I think of what Gaddafi supposedly said before he died - that if he lost power, that the Libyans would flood Europe. that's exactly what is happening.

• Dictatorship 😳

• Arabic,
    Ottoman Art,
    Dinar.

What Guys Said 10

• Colonel Gadaffi and the uprising - Didn't they have some oil

• Hillary Clinton and other warmongers bombing Libya back into the "democracy" (in truth bombing them back into the stone age) because Gaddafi - after they were best buddies before - now became an evil dictator for whatever reason.

• It's floating on oil
    muamar el gaddafi
    not the best place to go right now
    the British invasion in the past

• My Grandfather used to work there.

• Muammar Gaddafi first, then "Back to the Future" :)

• Wars and an arms embargo placed on the country.

• Mohammed Gadaffi

• Ottoman Empire

• Hillary Clinton

• A country that contains ignorant arabs