Can someone help me with this puzzle?

Can someone help me with this puzzle?
So you're supposed to add the number up on the right to so they match the totals on left. But I can't figure it out. I always end up completing two totals, but then the numbers I have left over don't add up to the right total :c

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you serious? Are you 4?

• Well I figured it out now. I got confused because I thought you were supposed to use ALL the numbers

What Guys Said 3

• question before I start, what is the wrench and rope for? and how can I use them? x)

• They don't add up to the same, you have to get rid of one of the ones on the right, the 19

• If you want the answer after that...

32: 15,12, 5
      26: 17, 9
      29: 16, 13

• Oh yeah. I thought you were supposed to use all the numbers that's why I was confused ;-;

• Yeah, it's kind of a trick puzzle in that sense. The normal assumption would be to use all of the wires.

• 15-5-12
    17-9
    13-16

That should be it, why was it difficult?

• I got confused because o thought you were supposed to use ALL the numbers

• If you had to use all numbers, the sum total of the left would had equaled sum total of the right.

What Girls Said 0