Do guys typically hit on average girls instead of the super pretty ones, because they feel they won't get rejected like that?

details: i always get hit on by guy friends and im pretty shy. and even by strangers theyve whistled at me or yelled something inaproprately sexual haha. and just yesterday this very attractive guy whistled at me when i was with my mom and he yelled "hi' . and she told me to not respond but then she got mad at me onced he left because she thinks its my fault i get hit on in public. she said "its not the kind of attention i want my daughter recieving. " and i was in pjs when he called me!! i never even wear shorts or revealing clothes. this happens all the time and i want to know this happens. anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Studies have shown that a given person is actually more drawn to someone about as attractive as they are than to super-hot people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very possible

What Guys Said 2

• The level of beauty that someone depends on who you ask because lets say you as guy A he could say girl A is 10 while guy B says she is a 5 and Guy C says 6.5. What I mean is a person my be hot to one person but not another.

• They are more likely to say yes and be grateful for the attention so they won't give you the same self entitled bullshit as a pretty girl.

What Girls Said 0