What you guys make of the hooter restaurant?

i love it, only gurls work there and they are sooooooooooooo nice XD, i told one can you be my instagram girlfriend she was like yh fine :))

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. Good food. Just watch out, the girls work for tips so they'll be extra nice. Can't blame you, some are gorgeous :)

What Girls Said 8

• Never been
    I see only certain girls work there

• http://tallywackers.com/

Tallywackers - i need to check this place out, anyone been?

• I would love to go

• you are never to late, go check it out :=)

• I'd have to drive for hours just to get to one. There are none in my province, or in the provinces around me

• oh damn :/

• Pathetic and sad.

• My ex and I used to go there and eat sometimes. To be honest the girls aren't even that pretty. All you need is big boobs to work there. And Instagram girlfriend? Lololol.

• lool some are so cuteee :) ahaha yh insta girlfriend you know ;)

• I've been there a few times. Pretty good food.

And the gorgeous women are kind of a plus. They kind of make me nervous sometimes though lmao.

• Their chicken wings are not yummy but the quesidillas are perfect

• It's nice.

What Guys Said 11

• What's makes a hooter restaurant stand out more than an ordinary one?

Is it how you get to socialize with the waitresses?

Do they ever leave you? Or are each waitress assigned to one table? How does that work?

• only gurls works ther and they are such a nice females, ask them for a selfie they will say yes :)

• never done that tbh lol

• Then whhhyyyyyyyy bruuhhh 😂😂😂

• HAHAA! fucking funny man XD

never been 1 one yet but i'll go for the chicken breast one day.

• I have never been but I am too pushed about it - I prefer to go to a restaurant known for its food

• I've never been and I have no desire to go.

• They're soo nice cause they get paid to be soo nice and if you're a sucker you'll tip em big.

• It's an embarrassing place with embarrassing patrons

• lol how so?

• Because the selling point is big-breasted women in tight clothing? You realize the waitresses are nice to you for tips and not because they like you, right? They'd be exactly the same way no matter how repulsive you might be. But men go anyway, just to eat shitty food with a cheap scenery. It's embarrassing.

• There are no Hooters here so I don;t know

• I'm surprised they market themselves as a family restaurant lol

• Hooters has good food, and the waitresses are pretty nice at the one I go to.

• mediocre food, cheap beer, and sluts begging for cash.

• yup yup yup

• What do you prefer? Gold diggers, prostitutes, bums?

• none of that lol, just be nice even if they are gold diggers XD

• I guess you didn't see my post in the past. But it was nothing like people exaggerate it to be. I saw a bunch of high school girls caked up with make up. None of them had tits or ass. There were two guy cooks working there and they were in the back doing who knows what with the only black girl who worked there. She had a body though I admit. Anyways, the rest of the girls suffocated me with their flatness and horrid karaoke singing. There were maybe 5 guys there old enough to be each of their dad. The little hoes gave the old bags some lap dances. They came for me, but I brushed them off

#DontComeForMeUnlessISendForYou

The wings were dry af... Wheres the Hooters like on tv 😔

• lol what town or city was ghat here all the gurls have big tits bruv