(Quiz) What ONE word encapsulates you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/larak10/what-one-word-encapsulates-you

Passionate
(Quiz) What ONE word encapsulates you?
You are a passionate being, not just about love, but about life and in learning new things. You may feel at times like your passion is waning, but don't fret, it is still just as fiery, your tastes may simply be changing. Loved ones and close friends are important to you, and having a romantic partner by your side is definitely something that propels you forward in life. When it comes to your interests, you have a vast array of them, and you love learning about new things. You have an adventurous spirit, and if traveling hasn't been in your life, it will be: it will feed that flame inside of you! You hold tightly to your beliefs, and are also quite the dreamer! Your passion motivates you, but others too, no doubt.

Most Helpful Guy

• Steadfast. My phone won't let me copy the text so I'll paraphrase: I'm fucking awesome.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got Big-Hearted

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ee9-ada4-3f312cb5b53a.jpg

You are a big-hearted and generous person. It is in your nature to make sure your loved ones are taken care of, and feel loved. You are gifted in the ability to see the bigger picture in life, and can't help but believe by the act of love, both you, and others, can make a difference in the world. You have times where pessimism creeps in, but on the whole you are an optimistic and positive person. You truly believe the world can become a better place. You have had a kind heart from a young age, and others are quick to come to you when times are tough. With your compassionate and nurturing heart, others feel truly cared for in your presence and that is by no means a small gift that you possess.

What Guys Said 12

• Steadfast
    Steadfast
    You are a fiercely determined being. You also constantly seek to better your world and figure out ways to make your dreams a reality. This doesn't mean you always have the answers; in fact you can easily get frustrated when you can't figure things out. But because of your persistent and steadfast nature, you find a way to solve your problems, come Hell or high water. You have been through your fair share of difficult times, and from an early age you had to learn the skills of hard work and perseverance. When times get tough, you know how to forge ahead, even though it can be exhausting... It is simply in your nature to never give up. Don't undervalue this trait about you- it is incredibly inspiring to others.

"You have been through your fair share of difficult times" <---- oh... :(

• Passionate

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4458-8050-f6bc0ad3ed27.jpg

• Hell yeah.
    Daring
    Daringwww.playbuzz.com
    You are a daring being, and have an adventurous spirit. Your passion is what fuels you, but you are not satisfied by simple things... you like to live life on the edge and feed your adrenaline! You like to see new places and travel, and you most likely have already done a bit of world traveling. If not, it is definitely a dream of yours, and you won't be satisfied until you see some awe inspiring places in the world. In day to day life, you can get bored with routine and the monotony of day to day living. You thrive best from challenges and learning new things. Even when you experience fear, you like to face it, and are gratified when you've overcome what initially scared you.

• You are a daring being, and have an adventurous spirit. Your passion is what fuels you, but you are not satisfied by simple things... you like to live life on the edge and feed your adrenaline! You like to see new places and travel, and you most likely have already done a bit of world traveling. If not, it is definitely a dream of yours, and you won't be satisfied until you see some awe inspiring places in the world. In day to day life, you can get bored with routine and the monotony of day to day living. You thrive best from challenges and learning new things. Even when you experience fear, you like to face it, and are gratified when you've overcome what initially scared you.

NAILED IT

• I got creative but answer won't copy and paste for me.

• I'm passionate. Don't know if it appllies to me.

• Passionate!!!
    Omg we have so much in common <3

• Adventurous would describe me I guess

• I'm creative yay lol

• I also got Passionate.

@Cinderelli

• Same as you...

• Steadfast. 100% true. fiercely determined being

What Girls Said 10

• Inquisitive

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4be2-869d-75e2ab68f37a.jpg

You are a highly inquisitive and curious being, and love to learn about new things, places, and people. You see the world differently that most... and approach situations with an open and creative mind. You have a passion for travel, because it presents you with tons of new things to learn about. If you haven't yet traveled the world, it is most definitely on your bucket list. There is always someplace new to explore, and while doing so, you can reflect upon and learn more about yourself too, which is equally important to you. The dreamer in you is fed by new knowledge and the persistent nature of you, likes to figure out ways to fulfill those dreams.

• Passionate
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...a868-d05ebebe4ad9-m.jpg

• Inquisitive

• Inspiring

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4089-850a-c965ce03b368.jpg

You are an inspiring being. You are complex, love life (most of the time), and generally see things very optimistically. You can't help but go in the direction of your dreams... And when you get lost, or are in a precarious situation, you find the silver lining, which is what others love about you (and what makes you so inspiring). You've been through your fair share of challenges in life, and can get down, but for the most part you see the beauty in the world and believe in the good in people. Your positive outlook and persistent nature keep you going, and inspires everyone else along the way!

Seems like I'm inspiring people? O. o

• Once again... I got same as you! ;o lol :)

• Inquisitive.
    Seems pretty accurate.

• Same as yours ^

• I got inspiring but it won't let copy and paste and I'm too lazy to write all that :/

• I'm really loving all these quizzes you're posting!