If I can't get a date on a dating app does that mean im ugly or a boring person?

if i can't get a date on a dating app does that mean im ugly or a boring person?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you are average looking, or the photo you are using is shit.

• so how do i attract decent and interesting guys?

• well what do you mean by "decent photo"?

• Just something that gets people's attention. You have thousands of competitors on such apps. Before anyone is going to even read your profile, they are going to judge you solely on the first thing they see: your photo. If it doesn't grab someone's attention, they will not even bother with the rest of your profile.

If you want to increase your chances of finding a guy you share interests with, go outside and excercise your hobbies. If you play tennis (for example) and want a guy who is also into tennis, chances are you may find them in the tennis court - not on the internet. If you're into books, go to a book club. If you like cycling join a cycling club. You get the idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, most people use dating apps for hook-ups anyway and if you don't put up "provocative" pictures no one will pay attention to you.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• No, those things are very hard to find a date on. I'm sure you are perfectly beautiful

• Dating apps suck. They're all about lying and photoshop. The only way to get a date on those things is to photoshop a big pair of boobs on yourself and lie about your income.

• Maybe you're just picky.

• Nope. Just bad luck, timing or you just haven't found the right one. I've used dating sites for awhile and just like in real life, when ones interested, they all are. When none are, it stays dry for awhile.

• Usually a girl who says she's ugly is most of the time not ugly at all

• i didn't say i was ulgy.. im asking

• not at all, a lot of dating sites don't always work straight away. Try changing up your profile every now and then. Change your profile pic often. Keep your profile looking fresh and someone will notice :)

• guys do notice.. but not decent guys.. and im fully clothed in my pics

• i have experienced that a lot... it sucks.. they are wasting my time.. its so annoying

• patience, it took almost a year and a half fr me to meet my partner on a dating site

• Could be both or one of but I can't tell without more info

• well.. the thing is that i dont have problem finding interested guys.. but i have problems finding guys im interested in... i have only met one decent and nice guy through a dating app...

• isn't ashleymadison a site for married man wanting to cheat? O. o

• Yeah but not all of them are, some could be separated

• Why do you try to date on a dating site?
    Heeey girl, for us people its even difficult to believe someone in real life, how can you try that over the internet? Take care of yourself...

• because i rarely go out and when i do i only meet guys interested in sex... so dating app is pretty much the only place where i can "meet" different guys..

It might be because its late, but i dont get your last sentence lol

• i mean watch out yourself because the world is full of perverts... And most probably the ones you will find over the internet will be pervert, and they will may want to take advantage of you, your body...
      I just want you to be safe!!! Leave it, dont look for anyone over the internet.:/

• no. just bad luck.

• Probably since women get dates very easily unless they look brutal

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!