Who's worse, feminazis or white knights?

• Feminazis
    79% (15)68% (17)73% (32)Vote
  • White Knights
    21% (4)32% (8)27% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably anyone that has hatred towards the opposite gender and is all for supreme power.
    At least with a white knight, he could have lost his mother or another female member and is seeking for a girl that reminds him of her. But low-self esteem and can be worked out... unlike feminazis with an inflated self-esteem and bitterness.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• White knights are just annoying, but at least they aren't trying to stuff their opinions down everyone's throat.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about white knight judges that are against men and favor women?

• Show All
    • You don't know what judges in a court of law are?

• Oh, I see what you mean. Well, that doesn't really affect me, in my country we don't have judges in court.

What Girls Said 3

• Option C: anon trolls on the internet

3|2
    1|5
  • voted for Feminazis

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are damaging but probably A more

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• misogynists r a cancer actually

3|1
    1|3
    • What does that have to do with this question?

• Show All
    • lol ok, well you sound like a papaya.

• huh? didn't get wot u mean.. but i ate papaya a few times and it was nice LOL

• White knights are the enablers. If there were no white knights feminists would eventually die off because they'd have no one to reproduce with.

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../...hite_knight_colored_4350.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Technically they're both enablers for each other. Without feminazis, there would be no one for the white knights to "rescue". And without the white knights, there would be no one that would take the feminazis seriously and they'll eventually implode from their hypocrisy, lack of logic, and sheer stupidity.

• @Xelebrum Good point but my point still stands, get rid of one and the other will vanish. It is men's fault feminazis have abused us so long because we've been good little sheep and taken it without question.

• Nazis, because they have blitzkrieg and the knights are stuck with horses.

0|2
    0|0
  • White knights since they are the feminazis enablers. Get rid of them and the feminazis would lose their power.

0|0
    0|0
  • White knights they're annoying ass shit because they put other guys they don't know down

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminazis are bunch of horse shit, really. Nothing can go worse than them.

0|2
    0|0
  • Hard choice. Both of them piss me off quite equally, but I voted for feminazis.

0|0
    0|0
  • White knights because if we are able to stay united then feminazis would mean nothing. so its the white knights there really is nothing worse than betraying scumbags i'm afraid. FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES BUT NEVER FORGIVE YOUR TRAITORS.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know what White Knights are...

0|0
    0|0
  • FEMINAZIS.

0|0
    0|0
  • White knights are feminisms enablers. Logically the worse between the two.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing is worse than feminist

1|0
    2|0
  • Feminazis (filler)

0|0
    0|0