How many are stuck in traffic right now?

I'm almost late for class because of the heavey rains, lightening and the long slow traffic.

Heavy*

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope not me. I am not stuck in traffic.

• Oh.. no Lol. Sorry. Non-drivers is an insult we Charlestonians use when people who claim to have gotten their drivers license acting like they don't even remember how to drive. They're the crazy drivers.

• Oh ok just did not get it because I live somewhere different lol. You do get some people that really should loose their licence.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'm lying on bed, lol

• No kind of traffic whatsoever Lol

• I couldn't agree more :p

What Guys Said 6

• Go with traffic that's going into the city. There's rush hour because people are trying to get out of the city. Get a "lightening" rod.

I call people up, like when I was out earlier. "Hey, open up all street lights 20 kilometers from my current location. Tanks."

Anyways, your professor will understand but may not react well if you ask where on the class rubric the password for this evenings nightly assessment is.

• Some of the teachers didn't want to believe me and a few other students... that was wack Lol

• I was on my way home from work.

• I'm stuck inside bc of rain. It's been raining constantly for over a week now

• You shouldn't be on ya phone when you driving!

• 0|0
  • you lying again

What Girls Said 3