- Yes, it is Jesus43% (10)19% (5)30% (15)Vote
- Yes, it is Allah17% (4)19% (5)18% (9)Vote
- Yes, it is Krishna0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Yes, it is the Tao4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
- No, there is no god22% (5)37% (10)30% (15)Vote
- I'm not sure14% (3)21% (6)18% (9)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
If a group of people were thrown in a room with a door and were told that there is a sports car behind the locked door, people will form opinions. Whether it was actually there or not, what brand, what model, a toy car, something other than a car, etc.
The fact of the matter is that no one in that room knows what is behind the door. Period. You could insist that your conclusion is the right one, or you could look at all the other options and accept them as a possibility or even realize that there is a chance that no one in the room has come up with all the possible conclusions.
So I voted F. Everything else is speculation, but every speculation is as equally possible as the next cause there is no significant data on what happens in the afterlife, if there is one.0