Is there a god, and if so, which god is it?

• Yes, it is Jesus
  • Yes, it is Allah
  • Yes, it is Krishna
  • Yes, it is the Tao
  • No, there is no god
  • I'm not sure

Most Helpful Girl

• There is only one God, but people of different have just given different name to God.

• Then what's the difference in saying he doesn't exist at all

• At least monotheistic Abrahamic faiths (Islam, Christianity and Judaism) believe in the same God.

Most Helpful Guy

• If a group of people were thrown in a room with a door and were told that there is a sports car behind the locked door, people will form opinions. Whether it was actually there or not, what brand, what model, a toy car, something other than a car, etc.

The fact of the matter is that no one in that room knows what is behind the door. Period. You could insist that your conclusion is the right one, or you could look at all the other options and accept them as a possibility or even realize that there is a chance that no one in the room has come up with all the possible conclusions.

So I voted F. Everything else is speculation, but every speculation is as equally possible as the next cause there is no significant data on what happens in the afterlife, if there is one.

What Girls Said 8

• My Lord and Savior... The Father, the Son and the Holy spirit... I rest my case and bible.
    Good night, GAG. xx

• God is God - it does not matter what name you call him by. Some people refer to God as Krishna, some as Jesus and some as Allah.

• I don't think there is a god. I believe that Jesus existed, but I don't believe he was a god - the same way I believe that people like Mohammed also existed.

• Really by definition: My Father is my God. He does the exact description of what god does, however leaving out all the fantasy of power in the matter of it being described... but he does have what is considered a real power no majestic shenanigans :D!

• Allah is God.
    :p

• Two of those are prophets

• There is only one God.
    Refer to him however you want

• majority of people dont believe in our God, just like there is a majority of bad people instead of good.

• Then why are prisons filled with approximately 96% believers of one faith or another?

What Guys Said 17

• I believe god is god. He created the world and loves all of us and is building heaven for us to live when we die. He helps us when we are down and gives us hope for the future. message me if you wanna know more

• 😂😂Allah means god in Arabic the difference between god and Allah is u can say I am the god of sports which means boss or leader but Allah means the one we worship but lastly yeah Allah we worship

• GirlsAskGuys, the place to go to seek reliable and totally not bullshit answers about spirituality and divinity.

• Yes, there's only one true God who deserves to be worship, it's Allah almighty.

http://quran.com/112

• god's a... pizza

• 0|1
  • I guess God is God. He/she/it has many different names, but in the end it's the same god. At least, this is the case for monotheistic religions, especially Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

• I don't believe in a god but they are all the same god.

• I am going to vote Odin... Valhalla would be sick.

• The Invisible Pink Unicorn is the only real god.

• Yes there is only one Creator, some call him God, others call him Allah.

• The only vote I wanted to give was not in the list...
    The god is... Everyone's

• It's not A or B or C or D. I'm not an atheist so it's not E. I'm an Agnostic Jew. I question the existence of god, but I believe in the Jewish religion

• Call God in whatever name you like, and it's the same God. God is NOT necessarily a human being (though it's not actually wrong to say that any human is God). God is the whole universe and whatever that makes it run, and we all are part of this God. And yes, God exists, and even atheists believe in God since they believe in their future.

• Jehovah jesus father

• 0|2
  • You left out a few hundred options - but obviously the answer is E :D