What age do people think you look?

This 26 year old guy didn't think my 6 year old was mine because I look 19/20 years old (he said).
Last year a guy in his 50s asked me the same question because he thought I looked 17
This is weird because I think I look close to my age 25-29 .
What age do people think u look?

Updates:
A few other people have said the same thing to me. Thinking my kid is my brother

0|0
17|17

Most Helpful Girl

• I had two people asking me if I was underage. A guy who once saw me on a bus stop near to an high school thought I was a student from there.
    So, I guess they think I look 17/18 years old.

If I were you I would take what these people said as compliments.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• mostly 18-20 lately :D
    and a gal told me i look 16-17 recently... 8)

that's awesome... i wonder y many guys around my age wanna look older... isn't it weird? LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha. I guess they want to be seen as manly?

Enjoy looking young and try to keep it that way through lack of stress and good eating habits

When u get old u'll love looking young even more.

• -yeah but lookin older doesn't equalize manly... gosh

-i've got a lack of stress... yet i eat JF often... still young 8)

-actually da older i get da younger i look... when i was 16 i've been told often i look early 20s... guess after a couple of years i'll look 14 ;p

• Well I am 32 and many girls think I am 25 or 26.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is always the oldest age they guess I have had some guess younger ages than that to. Like early 20's.

• Well that's pretty good ! Almost a decade younger? R u a vampire? Haha

• No I am not hahaha :P. Now when a girl asks me my age I am like guess! LOL

• Pretty young, the youngest I've been mistaken for was 14. This was like 2 months ago.

I inherited my eternal baby face from my mom lol she's going to be 45 in November but people have mistaken her as my sister.

0|0
    0|0
  • People usually guess exactly correctly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably really young. I was walking down the street a month ago and this older lady was saying its a nice day out and she said I should be out skateboarding. The only people that skateboard are like middle schoolers so she must have thought I was that old lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I look about 16...
    Even though I'm 19, and I'm 20 this year.

I do have the body of a 16 year old though tbf.

0|0
    0|0
  • People say I look 15 :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 31 people tell me I look 25.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where people think you're younger, apparently I'm older than 18 :/

0|0
    0|0
    • But u r very handsome.
      Lookin a little older shouldn't matter because it's not like u look "tired" u still look vibrant.

• Awh well thank you :), and yes I guess you're kind of right :P

• couldn't say?

0|0
    0|0
  • People say I look 20 but I act like I'm 30 :P

0|0
    0|0
  • People frequently think I'm 16, I have a true baby face lol. I'm actually 22.

0|0
    0|0
  • one Year Less if i am 16 they will think im 15 now that im 17 they think im 16

0|0
    0|0
  • People think I am 14 yerars old. I am actually 17

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger than my age.
    They actually checked my identity, thinking I was a minor once

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 17, but people think I'm in my early 20s, which I find unfathomable.

0|0
    0|0
  • 27. I look 20-21. /Asian genetics

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Definitely younger than 18 😢 I jokingly told one guy on here that I'm actually 13 and I think he believed me. o_o
    I really really really wanna look my age!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look my age. People have mistaken me to be 19/20, but thats not far from 24 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • some people told me I looked like 14, others told me I looked like 22 - so I did the 'how-old. net' thingy and it said I look 18-19 depending on the picture I uploaded which is basically my true age so I'd just like to believe that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i haven really changed since i as 16 and from then untill last year (havent really heard anything lately) and i often got told i looked 21-22... once a guy thought i was 25-26, and he was really into me, he was 28, and when he found that i was only19 at the time he was like"eh, nice to meet you, i need to go" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • People think I look 19. It gets annoying sometimes. Especially when people at work think you are younger, so you aren't serious about your career. You won't pay attention to work blah blah.

But looking bit younger has it's perks also

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people assume I'm 18 to 20 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me = 25 going on 26 in September.

Most people think I look much younger OR accuse me of having lip and cheek fillers.

OVA IT!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • They think I look about 14-16

0|0
    0|0
  • I get everything between 15 and 30.

0|0
    0|0
  • I normally get told anywhere from 22 to 28 years old. I'm 35 and a half.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my age, I don't know?
    What age do I look?

0|0
    0|0
    • U look ur age.

But 20 years old is like a spring chicken.
      So u look like a baby to me haha

• aww I love this compliment <3

• Im 17 and people say I look 14 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 14 and people think I'm 16

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had as young as 18 , then someone thought I was like 24

0|0
    0|0
  • People usually think I'm some child model. Like 11 or 12. I'm tall yet still have my babyface -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 12 😂

0|0
    0|0