What is even happening in this picture?

Can anyone come up with an explanation?

Most funniest/ creative gets mhoWhat is even happening in this picture?

Most Helpful Guy

• ah see, this guy recently was on the way back from a wedding when his wife needed him to sew a quilt for his unborn baby, so he bought a sewing machine and hitched a lift with three police officers and a drunk UPS truck driver, where they all had a drinking party in the van and crashed into the Thames, even though they're clearly American, and they're now discussing what to do with the guy holding the machine since he brought the booze from the wedding (i recon they intend to throw him in the river)

• LOL this made me laugh

Most Helpful Girl

• "QUICK take a picture of me with this sewing machine I just stole, I need to catch the bus before the cops see me"

What Guys Said 8

• The bridegroom: I have to keep smiling and ignore the fact that my "lovely" bride asked me to buy her a mixer on our wedding day.

• It was taken in Russia, right? Strange things happen in Russia xD

• "I salvaged what i could from the UPS truck before police came. I got me a new sewing machine whoopee!'

• This is not funny and its explainable ok. You see this truck its a UPS truck Which it crashed, that guy So the truck and he always wanted a sewing machine from amazon so he stole it, he was so happy that he decided to take a selfie with it the cops behind are for the crash

• I stitched up (framed) the UPS van driver and my alibi is that I was at my best friends weeding. :)

• Sew, I'm dressed too formally for the delivery of our baby? Arrest me.

• He was walking home from prom the next morning. He won a sewing machine from the prom raffle and on the walk he and his friend saw the wreck where he took a picture.

• Look I'm Jedi!

What Girls Said 1

• Well, meth is a powerful drug.