Do you think it's rude to stare?

If someone were to continuously stare and never seem to stop even when you seem uncomfortable. What are your thoughts?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I have had women do that to me with blank neutral looks on their face. I don't know what they are thinking. Often I will give the woman a dirty look to make her look away.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe they think you are attractive

• I don't think so, that is the problem they need to give you something to go on as I have no idea if they just give me a blank stare.

• Yes and if they stared at me non-stop for more than a minute I'd go over to them and ask if they needed something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's very rude, principally when it's clear that the person is unconfortable with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use staring to gage interest if she starestares back I assume she likes me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but I typically play the game and stare back. Girls seem to do that when they are into me so yeah I just stare back. I do feel uncomfortable when it happens but eh oh well.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've tried but when someone stares and I start to get uncomfortable I start laughing so I can't stare forever.

• It's definitely rude to stare.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, that would make me incredibly uncomfortable!!

0|0
    0|0