Do you think it's rude to stare?

If someone were to continuously stare and never seem to stop even when you seem uncomfortable. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I have had women do that to me with blank neutral looks on their face. I don't know what they are thinking. Often I will give the woman a dirty look to make her look away.

• Maybe they think you are attractive

• I don't think so, that is the problem they need to give you something to go on as I have no idea if they just give me a blank stare.

• Yes and if they stared at me non-stop for more than a minute I'd go over to them and ask if they needed something.

• Yes, it's very rude, principally when it's clear that the person is unconfortable with it.

• I use staring to gage interest if she starestares back I assume she likes me.

• Yeah, but I typically play the game and stare back. Girls seem to do that when they are into me so yeah I just stare back. I do feel uncomfortable when it happens but eh oh well.

• I've tried but when someone stares and I start to get uncomfortable I start laughing so I can't stare forever.

• It's definitely rude to stare.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, that would make me incredibly uncomfortable!!