Why are so many black people rooting for Donald Trump?

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• First time I heard this and I don't know. My dad says Donald Trump knows he is not going to get elected and is just doing this for publicity because he is a fame addict.

2|0
    0|1
    • I had this same exactly conversation with my mother and said it was all just about marketing like everything else he has done. "Fame Addict" is a good one though, I'm going to say that next time I end up in a conversation about him again.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wasn't aware that was a thing. I think he's hilarious like a joke that keeps on giving.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• never heard of this. maybe they like him because he's not beholden to special interests like most of them...

0|2
    0|0
  • Huh?

I haven't heard that

0|1
    0|0
  • DT to ME, a white Slovenian gypsy grrrl, IS a talented visionary + a GREAT self promoter + VERY charismatic :)

0|0
    0|0
  • What is this rubbish you speak?

0|0
    0|0
  • I was rooting for you! We were ALL rooting for you!

Couldn't help myself xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't realise anyone was rooting for him lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue why and I'm actually shocked. I'm certainly not. Isn't he a Republican and last time I checked most black people aren't republicans.

0|0
    0|0
  • coincidence.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I have not heard a word on this

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you smoking? Must be some good stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you high?

0|1
    0|0
  • Donald Trump is the only real candidate since he's not a politician and good for America.

0|0
    0|0
  • because he hasn't said anything bad about blacks yet lol

0|0
    0|0
  • He's funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he tells the truth. Because some people dont make everything into a race issue. Because they are tired of being used by democrats...

1|1
    0|0