Have you noticed people conform during driving?

Ok maybe you haven't noticed but when you're driving, the people behind you will conform to how your driving. Next time when you're driving, swerve a bit as if you're trying to avoid something in the road and see if the cars behind you copy what you do. Even if there's nothing in the road

Most Helpful Girl

• People do it to stay alive. It's better to be safe rather than sorry. If a car in front of me swerves, I will swerve too just in case the car in front is swerving to avoid something that could also be a problem for me.. When driving, you do not always have time to asses the situation so it's best to do what the car in front of you is doing.. because they can see what you can not see. HOWEVER, if that car is driving slow for no reason, I peak around to check, and then I pass them if they are just being an asshole.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Lol. I do that and notice if it's slow steady traffic. Lol.. that's why I stay some ways back

• I've noticed that, but I wouldn't do that because it could cause an accident. It could either cause me or the person behind me to lose control of their car and I wouldn't want that.

• This sounds like an accident about to happen.

• Only if you copy what the person in front of you is doing

• If I'm driving and I see the person in front of me swerve, then I'm going to assume that there's something in the road.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I'll try that! Dumbass.

• Do it. Dont be scared