What motivates you in life?

Most Helpful Guy

• All the different ways to express, learn, be in homeostasis and transistasis. Living means changing. We are sentient beings. If we can learn to understand ourselves and others, the Self does not have to be destroyed. I want to see where it's all going. I have deep, spiritual aspirations for my species. Being sustainable while moving along technological aspirations has been absolutely possible for a while.
    It's best not to worry about things you can't change, but as a young man, admittedly I look to the future, while working hard and giving myself one to stand on through my mind and hominid-born dexterous digits.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some morning lectures, some awesome people, thought of future, and so on.

What Guys Said 4

• The fact that I must pay off my creditors.
    Debt = Slavery and I wanna be free.

• Nothing at all, really.
    Just the fact that I'm only 17 so I guess I'd better wait until I experience things. Apart from that I see no point in living.

• Fear of punishment.

• Good times, nice surroundings/possessions, sexy ladies.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend, being a help to my future husband and preparations to being a wonderful mother to our future children. All this motivates me every day