Affordable teeth whitening products?

Does anyone know of any affordable teeth whitening products that actually work? I don't like the whitening strips, but anything else I'm up for trying. have you seen results with using them?

Most Helpful Guy

• coconut oil helps also baking soda. I would just suggest getting 3d crest toothpaste and brushing your teeth in small curcles for 5 minutes every morning.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can search some at home light kit, there's plenty online available and inexpensive!

What Guys Said 2

• From amazon, buy
    1) A custom-made mould set of your upper and lower teeth - I live in the UK and I used www.amazon.co.uk/.../B00CTQ1106

2) Buy Zoom NiteWhite, set of 3 2.6ml syringes, either in 16% or 22% carbamide peroxide (NOT hydrogen peroxide)
    www.amazon.co.uk/.../B007FXGBJO

These are cheaper in the USA than they are here.

However I have got through one and a half syringes, and my teeth are whiter to the extent that my parents noticed a change.

• I am actually using Sensodyne's extra-whitening toothpaste. Great for sensitive teeth.

What Girls Said 4

• Peroxide. You can get it for a dollar. Hold it in your mouth for 15 minutes, then spit it out and rinse out your mouth.

• Toothpaste😂😂😂

• Try oil pulling w/ coconut oil

• Baking soda and lime only do it once a week, it works