Girls, I just figured out that she is going to a different school, am I allowed to be angry?

She was coming to my school but now she is going to a private school and she didn't tell me (we are crushes) I told her I liked her and I was upset. I have to go to a camp with her for a week. Any help would be great. Thanks!

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you be angry? It's not like she did it to spite you.

What Girls Said 7

• No point in being angry... your not going out so she dosent HAVE to tell you, dosent mean you can't still see eachother

• you don't own her she can go to any school she pleases, you are 14 dating is basically pointless at your age anyway focus on your homework!

• She has no control on which school she goes to if she's the same age as you 14 then she did not do it to spite you, what I suggest is you don't ruin your camp experience with petty anger. Get over it, I bet she's as disappointed as you.

• My boyfriend and I go to different schools. He goes to private, I go to a career school. It works out amazingly, we see each other once a week during the school year. We dont get sick of each other and it leaves us looking forward to something every week 😊 we have been dating since the beginning of our freshman year, and now we are seniors. It's no big deal at all.

• Seeing each other every day doesn't necessarily mean your situation will be better. A lot of people who date when they go to the same school get irritated and sick of each other and don't know how to handle it like adults. Especially at your age.

• I would try not to be angry with her, just try to enjoy the time you do have with her and make the best of it.

• It's not her fault her parents are sending her to a different school.

• I don't see why you should have been told. I understand being disappointed but she doesn't need to tell you anything