Is it okay to wear a shirt that reveals cleavage around your boyfriends friends?

I am a D/DD cup. Shirts that have a low-ish neckline are more flattering on me.
Is it wrong to show cleavage around boyfriend's friends?
I want them to like me, but I don't want my boobs being the only thing interesting about me! This would be my 2nd or 3rd time hanging out with them. The other times were just quick little hang outs. This time would be hanging out the whole night with them.
thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ware whatever makes you feel comfortable but give your boyfriend a long passionate kiss infront of his friends it will make him feel manly make his friend jelouse and let them know "these breast are only for one guy and it's him" and he will be happy all night

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear whatever makes you feel good/comfortable

What Guys Said 5

• I think it depends on what kind of guys his friends are! If you are 'ADVERTISING' your 'ASSETS' they are going to want them, and depending on how they respect him, in their 'group', some might hit on you and try to get with you!
    Is your boyfriend the kind of guy that likes to show off? Maybe he wants you to show, as you are a 'trophy' to him, and his 'boys' can see that he has someone HOT!
    Just be aware, guys are going to be hitting on you when you show!!

• Why do you want to expose your cleavage in order to make them like you? Wow you are immature...

If you want them to like you then just be yourself!!! Why would you wanna show your clevage to make them like you!

• i never said i want them to like me because of my cleavage.
      i said i didn't want the attention. oh my god.

• Wear what you are comfortable in... also, it's your boyfriend who will be impressed with what you wear. I'm sure you have amazing personality traits that are equally, if not more appealing than your physical qualities...

• hmm I dunno I guess its fine, just want to avoid jealousy that is all

• I would ask how your boyfriend feels about it

What Girls Said 1

• Then cover them up if you don't want the attention on them. Jheeze