Girl Obsessed With Boy Bands: Red Flag?

Okay so my brother recently started dating this girl (she's almost 20 years old). We all hung out today and I talked to her quite a lot and she's really nice and from what I can tell really mature. But then I saw that she had some stickers of boys on her phone so I asked her what they were. She said they were just guys from boy bands that she likes. Then a while later she got a call and when she ignored it, the screen changed to her profile picture on her lock screen, and it was some guy which I'm guessing was also from one of those boy bands.

So I thought she was really mature but isn't it a bit childish to be that obsessed with boy bands? Should my brother be concerned about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• God, leave the poor cow alone, it's his girlfriend and it's just a simple interest she has.

If you get some evidence that she enjoys burning dogs then alright, inform your brother, but otherwise let him deal with it.

What Guys Said 1

• Completely childish for her age

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, its a bit childish