Skin Care Tips?

I have sensitive skin and some acne scars and I want to know if you have any tips for acne scar fading and glowing skin? Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Less is more! Only wash your face 2 times a day maximum (usually after and before bed). And here's another tip, don't touch your face unless absolutely necessary, scratching or rubbing your face gets germs on it and thats how acne occurs. When you got a Whitehead or pimple, never touch them or you'll getting more scarring

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• My skin tends to be sensitive as well and really dry. My usual face routine consists of using Johnson and Johnsons "purpose" soap, followed by some witch hazel on a cotton ball then garnier gel moisturizer. If i have any popped pimples i usually but anti bacterial gel/cream on it at night to help it heal.

For any acne scars I've used the Olay youth serum, its pricey but it works.
    However a friend suggested just using lemon juice on scars. I've just started doing this and i feel like its making a slow difference. I dont know if lemon juice would be a good idea if you have a dark complexion.

• Try something called "Bio oil"...

• Try aloe vera it actually has helped with the skin. You can get it at a local grocery store.

• I use Olay foaming face wash for sensitive skin. I am someone who breaks out rather frequently and this is a product that works best for me. It is relatively cheap and last for quite a while. For fading acne scars (same goes for anyother scar) it is important to moisturize. Plus everyone heals differently. Best of luck!