Girls, who actions was worse, me or her?

My girlfriend and her friends locked me out of her friend's house because i got into an argument with her. I left my keys and my wallet and my phone inside their house so i couldn't drive home. They knew that i couldn't leave so they didn't let me get my stuff from inside their house so they kept me locked out for 3 hours. I couldn't even get into my car so i had to sit on the sidewalk.

My girlfriend didn't do anything about it she just sat there and did nothing while i was locked outside and she was inside with them.

So i had a panic attack and i called her a "you fucker! you fucking bitch! You fucked up bitch! Fuck you whore!"

Was what I did worse than what she did.

• What you did was worse
    34% (13)
  • What she did was worse
    66% (25)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Please answer the question

22

Most Helpful Girl

• What you did was.

• How was it worse? i had to sit on the driveway for 3 hours in the cold because she locked me out

• In the cold? Its summer

What Girls Said 21

• That's kind of an unfair question considering you conveniently left out the part of what you were fighting about. There are several situations in which I would think she was justified, but unless you give the reason, we will never know. Three hours though... I mean could you not walk to say a neighbors or a gas station and then call a friend or something to pick you up?

• Obviously what she did was worse. Anybody who says otherwise is so stupid they should not be allowed to reproduce.

• Between those two things what she did was horrible..
    But then again I don't know what you did before to make them lock you out.
    So, meh.

• You were both awful, first of all.

However, she did technically start the issue by not letting you in. That was fucked up. And only because of that, (no matter what you did inside) she was wrong.

• That's very immature. I wonder if you could file a grievance.

• she was out of line. was she trying to train her boyfriend like a dog?

need more info about the initial argument.

• How about you both are immature and probably shouldn't be together? That's my opinion

• Obviously she did worse if she kept you locked out for 3 whole hours, all you did is curse her out that's bad too but not as bad as what she did to you.

• It depends how bad the argument was. If it was something very immature, then thats just her being immature and that was very wrong of her. But if it was serious, like really serous, then yeah, I'd see why she'd lock you out. But not giving you your stuff so you could leave was very immature of her to do. I'm not saying what you said to her was the right thing to do though.

• Why do I have the feeling that there was probably a good reason behind why they locked you out in the first place... LOL

• Arguments are perfectly normal and they happen with every couple. SHE started it by locking you and depriving you from all your belongings. Honestly, I probably would have called the cops or something because I probably couldn't even wait 20 minutes outside the house. What you did was bad, but I think she deserved it.

• I think both were equally as bad

• Both of you acted immature

• Where's the option for *you're both immature idiots?*

• That was a bitchy move on her part. You have every right to call her derogatory names. You should put your foot down and say that if she ever does anything remotely similar to what she did, you will leave her. That should snap her back to reality.

• It depends on what the argument was about

• Y'all are both fucked up...

• If i was in her position that would make me even more mad but i understand why you would say this

• Both are equally worse. But what did you do to provoke her?

• What is it you do to keep getting locked out of the house?

• Immature as hell boyyyyy