Should I come off anon and show myself?

i started this account off as anonymous because i came here for help in my relationship, and having a hacker/internet savvy boyfriend, i was scared of him finding me. should i show my face or keep it hidden on this site?

ps. i am not asking this in search of attention, if i post my self on here it will solely bc i dont like feeling sneaky.

• Stay Anonymous.
    42% (5)35% (7)38% (12)Vote
  • Show Yourself!
    58% (7)65% (13)62% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Staying anon isn't just for trolls. It's for people who want to avoid trolls and stalkers on this site. I usually prefer to stay anon because people will stalk me if I make a post they disagree with. It also prevents butt-hurt people from blocking me during posts.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• It's up to you but you could set your account up to be private, only people who
    follow you can message you ,

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow honey you should not be scared of your boyfriend if you are that is not a healthy relationship

1|0
    0|0
    • well, as you can see i did end up coming off anonymous, but i am still nervous about him finding my profile, even though he broke up with me over text.

• Up to you. The vast majority stay anon, so its not that weird

0|1
    0|0
  • Stay anon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever floats your boat

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• i don't see why you shouldn't come off anonymous (:

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't see the point in showing your face on this site, if you don't want to. It doesn't make any difference lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That's up to you.

0|1
    0|0