How much have you changed over the past year?

Can be anything ^_^ material to emotional
countries to clothes

What have you changed?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm stuck in the same place for the past 2_ years.

I've become more depressed so that's a change I guess

• See yourself staying there much longer?
      sorry to hear about depression budski

• Ehh been depressed since I was 17 I'm 22_ now I just keeping moving until it swallows me hahaha.
      Not really funny

• Thanks thougb

What Girls Said 10

• I think the only thing that has changed is my personality. My personality has changed because I use to be sooo nice to people at my school and share my things with them and let people step all over me. Then they started to take advantage of me so I decided to be mean a little to the people that want to step all over me and just want to use me and not really my friends. No wonder why I don't have many friends now :/ I think the only true friend I have is my bestfriend Destiny and she never does any of that stuff <3 <3 <3

• ah iv changed in a few ways, some better than others.

• The state of some of my social relationships changed, I began working out so I got a bit stronger, I used to be very stressed in the beginning of the school year, but overcome that. Other than. that, not. much...

• I m pretty much same..

• I've gained weight. Im not fat or anything... I just gained a few pounds.

• I've became much more tougher and less tolerating of bullshit, mostly from guys who show romantic interest in me.

Clothing wise, I'd adopted lolita/harajuku look <3

• In 2 years, I've become obssessed with my body and death. I've lost my friends. I've lost my beauty. I'm not okay as I used to be but it's not a big deal, it made me see what is the real thing and what is not.

• i had a daughter and my butt grew.
    and i developed anxiety.
    wonderful

• Congrats on the daughter ^_^
      Sorry to hear about the anxiety... does having your little girl help with it?

• she's the reason i have it xD she's going to be three and it stresses me out more and more each year

• I haven't really changed.

• I haven't my changed a lot I guess, but my view on certain things has changed... I think I became a bit intellectual lol. Does that make me boring?
    Oh and my age changed too, I just turned 18 yesterday! 😄😄

What Guys Said 6

• I have been living in the UK for the past year, originally from the US. I haven't seen family or been home since I first left last summer, so I bet they would say I changed a lot! I did grow a beard as well...

• Barely I guess, I am pretty much the same person I was a year ago.

• Learned how to handle my emotions through a crush. It was rough, but I get it now.

Figured it is best not to get hung up on things.

Realized that I should let myself have fun/be happy.

Been making healthier choices and working out.

• All good things man! Awesome on the not hanging on things.
      struggle with that myself now and again lol

• maturity
    emotionally

• I've changed by one year.

• I've cut back on my social activities, mainly because of work and a messed up sleep schedule.