Have you ever dreamed about gag?

Please tell me I'm not the only one lol. I was taking my nap and I had weird dreams about gag and it was so surreal. When my alarm go off, I woke up and I was like "wtf just happened?" and I felt the need to come on gag to check if it's true. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes 2 nights ago! It was crazy!!!
    I met a Gager at the airport and took her to my old high school lol!
    Then I went to the gym with her and she went missing! So I had to find her!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I have not dreamed about gag. Maybe you should consider to take a break..

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 9

• Not about GaG, but I did abotu my last forum. I was always dreaming that someone had hacked me and destroyed my account. I'm really glad GaG is a nicer place :)

• happened to me last year i think lol it was some kind of meeting with all GAG members

• I was dreaming about something like a convention or some sort and some of the well known gagers were there. I was like wth was that about when I woke up lol

• i know how it feels lol

• I think quizzes are tangling up your mind.. take a break. 😊

• Yessss! I had a dream sometime last week with five people I talk to often from G@G. Craziness.

• Not GaG, just a GaGer.

• No, I haven't dreamt about it yet

• Nope I haven't dreamed about it yet :P

• No, but about a gager then yes.

• Gager yes, but not about gag