Do you think movie tailors show way too much anymore?

I feel like now, every movie has a 2-3 min tralier that absolutly gives away every great scene in a movie, before it is even released! I want to see a trailer for if I want to go, but 2-3 min?

For example, the Jurrasic world trailer basically ruined the movie for me because they tell you the entire plot!

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree.. they show way too much... we already get to know everything and there is no excitement left because we already know what's gonna happen...

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate the horror movie trailers showing the theater audience. Not a single one of the movies where they showed the audience freak out as part of the trailer has ever been scary.

What Girls Said 1

• Some tell too much; some do not I think. Depends on the trailer.
    I usually do not watch trailer. If I am at the theatre, and they put the trailers well I do not have any options not to watch though :/

What Guys Said 3

• Yes! A lot of times if a trailer for a movie I want to see comes on I don't watch it because I have been spoiled many times by trailers in the last.

• What was there to ruin in jurrasic world? it's the same story as the other jurrasic movies.

• Well to be fair jurrasic world is exactly the same as the first jurrasic park film, so if you have seen that, you also already know what's going to happen